We should be compensated for this *crap* game (READ FULL THREAD)

iConfueZ
301 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2019
After reading the latest Pitch Notes article I can say that it looks like a big sorry to whoever bought FIFA 19 and that they need to buy FIFA 20 to not have a broken game anymore.

Come on. That's a joke. We've been playing a completete broken game since the beginning, and the developers never fixed any huge problems/flaws in the game (except for a few small issues). That's just ridiculous. And the article is only meant to hype everyone up to buy FIFA 20, which according to the Pitch Notes article, shouldn't be "broken" and the issues that have complained about should be fixed.

Rip-off if you tell me. Compensate the players who have played FIFA 19 if they buy FIFA 20 with for example FIFA points or something. Because we all have played a broken game that will never be fixed.
Post edited by iConfueZ on

Comments

• iConfueZ
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    bump
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    There really should be legal action against EA. Its borderline criminal to say atleast, what they do to their community
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Fifa 19 is not bad.

Weekend league just sucks.
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    iConfueZ wrote: »
    After reading the latest Pitch Notes article I can say that it looks like a big sorry to whoever bought FIFA 19 and that they need to buy FIFA 20 to not have a broken game anymore.

Come on. That's a joke. We've been playing a completete broken game since the beginning, and the developers never fixed any huge problems/flaws in the game (except for a few small issues). That's just ridiculous. And the article is only meant to hype everyone up to buy FIFA 20, which according to the Pitch Notes article, shouldn't be "broken" and the issues that have complained about should be fixed.

Rip-off if you tell me. Compensate the players who have played FIFA 19 if they buy FIFA 20 with for example FIFA points or something. Because we all have played a broken game that will never be fixed.

The worst thing is they have listed in those pitch notes all the things people have been giving out about so they know whats wrong. And i cant see them fixing them all as some of the issues have been there for years. Player switching has been a joke for a few years. Also the stupid rebounds. But this year they'll have fixed them all? Feel like they'll just say whatever to try and keep us hooked. Snake oil salesmen the lot of them...
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    It is the most broken game in the history of Fifa TBH, from the AI defense to the op players. In fifa 18 you can admit you are not good but this Ai determines if you good or not . My recommendation for EA to use these Ai for a manager mode not for actually game.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Fifa 19 is not bad.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d0011eb7159576736c8d483&rid=giphy.gif[\img]
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been playing a few games tonight. The game seems totally unplayable. Feels like I’m playing with bronze players. So sluggish and lethargic. My opponents players are buzzing around like angry wasps.

Haven’t played in nearly 2 weeks, has there been a recent patch/update?

Can’t be arsed to play when it’s this bad. The way things are going, I doubt I’ll bother with Fifa 20
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    There really should be legal action against EA. Its borderline criminal to say atleast, what they do to their community

Criminal?... is this the first time you bought something and didn’t like it?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7590 posts League Winner
    Fifa 19 is not bad.

You sir, have mastered the art of internet trolling. Reading your posts are like watching iniesta and xavi link up in their prime. Nobody has ever trolled better.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Fifa 19 is not bad.

You sir, have mastered the art of internet trolling. Reading your posts are like watching iniesta and xavi link up in their prime. Nobody has ever trolled better.

Y'all dudes are killing me lol.

I think it's just crazy that i've played over 1000 games, a few SB but mostly Rivals (Div 1/2) and hardly encounter any issues. No sluggish players, no weird rebound goals, no goalmagnets.

Just once in 100 games i feel i just cannot win and everything is against me.

Hearing the lot of you complaining day in day out, especially around the weekend (coincidence?).

Honestly, not trolling at all. I'm seriously having fun since launch day. And since i'm never playing WL, because i have sort of a life, the only logical explanation in my mind is WL drives people crazy and seems te be unplayable.

My Rivals experience is just totally different. That's all.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Fifa 19 is not bad.

Y'all dudes are killing me lol.

I think it's just crazy that i've played over 1000 games, a few SB but mostly Rivals (Div 1/2) and hardly encounter any issues. No sluggish players, no weird rebound goals, no goalmagnets.

Just once in 100 games i feel i just cannot win and everything is against me.

Hearing the lot of you complaining day in day out, especially around the weekend (coincidence?).

Honestly, not trolling at all. I'm seriously having fun since launch day. And since i'm never playing WL, because i have sort of a life, the only logical explanation in my mind is WL drives people crazy and seems te be unplayable.

My Rivals experience is just totally different. That's all.

Even I'm staying off WL till FIFA 20 now. WL is really messed up from laggy connections to rebound goals, opponents players on steroids and all other types of sheet. Best thing to do now is just SB and Rivals. Hassle and tension free 🙂
  • gutman22
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The problem is the consistency. Everytime I create a session is a different gameplay.