Gameplay is worse everyweek

AlbinoXI
1752 posts Play-Off Hero
It’s actually unbelievable at this point in the game it’s worse !

Comments

  • BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bro I played my first game and won 6-4. Willian was running around at 1mph.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Bro I played my first game and won 6-4. Willian was running around at 1mph.

    Its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shambles they keep pushing esport down everyone’s throats they’re more deluded than us
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Bro I played my first game and won 6-4. Willian was running around at 1mph.

    Its a **** shambles they keep pushing esport down everyone’s throats they’re more deluded than us

    They are not deluded. They know exactly what they have because it was deliberately designed to BE this way.
    However, i think this time it really hit them, due to all the general discontent, hence the "we Promise we'll do better" yesterday lol

    Pathetic bunch
  • young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    exactly what I'm saying, everyday my Peles getting slower, by next week he'll have 50 pace left lol. pathetic game
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    exactly what I'm saying, everyday my Peles getting slower, by next week he'll have 50 pace left lol. pathetic game

    No, it's not... You can sprint 50 miles while controlling One winger and then still outrun a fresh 93 pace defender to Score on the 93rd minute winner. What's pathetic about that? Its só God damned realístic!! Lol
  • Mrmad1980
    147 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s been like pinball all day for me. Comical at times.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mrmad1980 wrote: »
    It’s been like pinball all day for me. Comical at times.

    Normally gets like that for me at 1am gmt
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its really slow what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sign In or Register to comment.