just packed NIF busquets

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
i know he's not in La Liga TOTS but i thought all MC TOTS would be included in TOTS of their own league?

Comments

• maximilson
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its weird because Ter Stegen was in the MC and now in La Liga and Busquets isnt :|
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    maximilson wrote: »
    Its weird because Ter Stegen was in the MC and now in La Liga and Busquets isnt :|

ya pretty sure i read somewhere before that MCs will always be re-released in their own league but i couldn't find it now...
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Are these even in packs? At to checking, not even one Yedder or Dembele on the market.
  • Moy
    958 posts Semi-Pro
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Are these even in packs? At to checking, not even one Yedder or Dembele on the market.

People holding back til someone makes the first move
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    so i was trying to ask EA live chat about this question, why Busquets isn't re-released like Ter Stegen, and it seemed too complicated a question for the advisor as he just sent me a link of the twitter post of the La Liga TOTS, which doesn't really answer my question
  • Acker
    1132 posts Moderator
    edited May 31
    So Ter Stegan was in the TOTS for La Liga so was re-released
    Busquests wasnt in the team so hasn’t been re-released

Edit
    Like Wan Bissaka he wasn’t in the Prem TOTS so wasn’t re-released
    Telles was in the Liga Nos team and was re-released

Hopefully makes sense
  • maximilson
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But why would they add Ter Stegen in the MC if they knew they were gonna release him in the La Liga TOTS?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Acker wrote: »
    So Ter Stegan was in the TOTS for La Liga so was re-released
    Busquests wasnt in the team so hasn’t been re-released

Edit
    Like Wan Bissaka he wasn’t in the Prem TOTS so wasn’t re-released
    Telles was in the Liga Nos team and was re-released

Hopefully makes sense

Would like to better understand what does EA based on when deciding whether or not to re-release MCs in their own leagues? You're right about Wan Bissaka but seems that he and Busquets are the only MCs not being re-released in FUT history?
  • BeastlyHusla
    2798 posts Fans' Favourite
    It can happen, busquets had good season for MC but not enough for league tots. Ter stegen better than other goalkeepers in la liga so re-released again. Past tots has had this happen aswell. Don't expect every player from MC to be in their league specific tots but 1 or 2.
  • AnkrahS21
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stones was in the Most Consistent TOTS, but not the Premier League TOTS. It happens with a lot of players
  • Chavez76
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    AnkrahS21 wrote: »
    Stones was in the Most Consistent TOTS, but not the Premier League TOTS. It happens with a lot of players

this..
    He was (fan chosen) in Most Consistent, yet did not make it in the TotS .
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    tots Busquetz is fun to use, but Will Leave you exposed against pacey cards