NIF DDG, TOTS Alisson or TOTS Ederson?

Seahawks1
332 posts Sunday League Hero
Which is better? I currently have DDG and wondering if it's worth the upgrade

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've used all three and have settled on Ederson at the moment. His distribution is better and the pace off the line helps if playing a high line.

There's not much in it though so go with whichever is best for Chem/budget.
  • DicaniosGod
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    I am liking Tots Ederson atm as well!
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've used all three and have settled on Ederson at the moment. His distribution is better and the pace off the line helps if playing a high line.

There's not much in it though so go with whichever is best for Chem/budget.

Hmmm...been getting fed up with my DDG but guessing I'll be equally frustrated with the others and have spent more on them!
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    all keepers will concede eventually, as well as save some unreal balls, but also let them in sometimes, I've had tots allison from picks and he seemed ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but bought him back tots allison after used mine for gullit sbc for chem to use vvd and militao and the bought one seems much better for some reason, so yeah hard to tell, see for yourself ;)
  • Nervous_Nick
    6286 posts Big Money Move
    Alisson was terrible for me....dumped him in an sbc and got prime VDS
  • GeTRiGhT
    11161 posts Has That Special Something
    Bump
  • Str8hii
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will go back to ddg thats a fact
  • GeTRiGhT
    11161 posts Has That Special Something
    Str8hii wrote: »
    You will go back to ddg thats a fact

Ok
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys ,every day people asking about gk....all of them are trash and depend how the game decided its going to be....if its in your favor then even 82 Areola is 99 rated keeper for this match (my own experience)
  • limjitwe
    7801 posts League Winner
    Alisson TOTS has been pretty good for me. His reaction saves are top class.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alisson is unreal, I had an opponent message me about him being OP. He has messed up one time for me, where he came to collect a through ball at the edge of the box but instead of catching it he parried it like he was saving a shot into the path of the attacker.

That is a really isolated incident though so probably more to do with the gamecode.
  • Maxjek95
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ederson, he's so fast