Prime Gullit & TOTS Goretzka as a CDM pairing

How viable do you guys think they’d be in WL? Do you think their WR combo would be a problem?

I’ll also be upgrading from my very defensive Prime Ballack & TOTS Fernandinho combo (submitting both into Gullit).

Comments

• Team Sam
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not tempted by Gullit and Fernandinho?
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Why would it be a problem using a high/high with insane speed (Goretzka) and the best CM card in the game Gullit as CDM´s together. Let me guess, they play cdm in a 4231 and yet you are still worried about them.
  • EisenErmin wrote: »
    Why would it be a problem using a high/high with insane speed (Goretzka) and the best CM card in the game Gullit as CDM´s together. Let me guess, they play cdm in a 4231 and yet you are still worried about them.

Lol, probably because I play in a 352 & I was curious to see if anyone tried them out together.

Thanks for nothing though
  • Team Sam wrote: »
    Not tempted by Gullit and Fernandinho?
    Not really tbh, I was expecting more out of the card last WL & he was pretty average compared to even TOTS Witsel for me.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I’m losing and need goals, I play 4222 and bring on Son who is h/h next to gullit.

Going forward it gives lots of options but is horrible in defense.

Strongly reccomend having at least one m\h player in your midfield
  • zeultuturor
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 31
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Lol, probably because I play in a 352 & I was curious to see if anyone tried them out together.

Thanks for nothing though

if you have stay back while attacking they all act the same.
  • limjitwe
    6688 posts Big Money Move
    I use TOTY MODRIC and Gullit as CDM with Gullit on stay back on attacking. It’s not a problem
  • Purplejacket
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is my partenership in a 2 cdm formation and i prefer it to having viera and gullit, i already have 2 cdms i really dont need viera who is better at defending bit useless to the offensive game.
  • Raider
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    im using now Tots Militao and Tots wijnaldum and Gullit at Cam, love it <3
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    How viable do you guys think they’d be in WL? Do you think their WR combo would be a problem?

I’ll also be upgrading from my very defensive Prime Ballack & TOTS Fernandinho combo (submitting both into Gullit).

100% ok. Beast of a pairing