Kicked and "match under review" message

Matt_Cornwall
3950 posts National Call-Up
In div rivals I fiy managed to get a Belgian assist early and I'm dominating the game.
Game then just suddenly stops and I get your opponent has quit the match will be reviewed. I then go straight back to the fut main menu and the game never counted towards the objective.
Is this just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers or another glitch by my opponent?

It's really frustrating as this objective is hard enough already without this mess.

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was 2-0 up today and had the same....switched off this piece of....
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    I knew theres some glitch people were using in singles if they were winning but I haven't come across this one before
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    I knew theres some glitch people were using in singles if they were winning but I haven't come across this one before

Its not a glitch its just broken game. I was kicked a lot of times from fut when i was down or up,doesnt matter. And was nothing wrong my internet because i could directly log back into the game. So the faul is clearly on ea side
  • Mr. Soper
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    happened to me tonight in rivals. Playing a stacked team, Pele, and all other high rate TOTs and Icons. Go up two goals, get a break away and go for a ground cross. suddenly I'm backed all the out, and get the loss. F this. Shut this crap off
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Wtf?!? This just happened to my on WL. Do they ever actually review the match? I was winning and I was down to 10 men. But umtiti still has the red card and is banned from the next game. I’m so confused and angry: 😣😣😡😡😡