Has anyone done PIM Bobby Moore

makkan00
532 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just wondering how does he play compared to PIM blanc?

The SBC for him is so cheap compared to PIM blanc and passing/ defending statists are better. The downside is his height which is only 5'10.

Looking forward to hearing feedback from the community especially who completed him. Thanks.

Comments

• Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Can't tell you how he compares to blanc but I've 200 games with him and think he's been brilliant; that being said I'd rather spend 400k on a tradeable defender than an untradeable at this point, especially given its TOTS
  • Liamooo
    1178 posts Professional
    I have both, or should I say had both, I’ve since put Moore in a sbc I still have blanc. I used Moore cdm he was brilliant there
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    I think he reads the game better than PIM Desailly for me....seems to intercept anything. I love his card, especially next to Prime Rio.
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    I play him with Blanc. He is good, but Blanc is better, Moore get in trouble with through balls and crosses
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've used pim moore for roughly 500 games and I use him in his proper position.he is awesome recently got tots vvd and to be honest Moore out plays him.obviously vvd wins most headers but defending wise Moore is better than him.

People will say he is no good because he ain't meta.but ain't all about the meta unless you top 100 week in week out
    He is brilliant.try him
  • Grown93
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    He is amazing at CB, CDM and even at CM he plays great. Pass is sublime.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    He’s great. But for some reason mine loves making random runs for through balls up top. No idea why just every couple of games he is randomly up there during a game and he can’t shoot for shot
  • Cphilly13
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play both together... honestly just do moore n struggle through the first 5 games until you get used to him. He intercepts everything... blanc will win every header n if you sit deep he is amazing but if you play football moore is well worth the 400k. The passing out from the back is different class...
  • Seleukos
    1201 posts Professional
    Did him few weeks ago to put him in gullit SBC. But after Ramos went in another SBC he and PIM blanc are my defense. And i am not sure anymore, If i should make him to SBC fodder. He ist very giod
  • JasonF01
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like him, but you'll want a tall cb partner and fullbacks around him ideally.

He's very mobile, agile, good at passing too. I can see why some play him in midfield but I've only used him as a cb personally.
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who is better in a high pressing system, Moore or Cannavaro?
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    tatadwader wrote: »
    Who is better in a high pressing system, Moore or Cannavaro?

Cannavaro due to pace