Wow so I've just watch the patent video.

Humma78
2693 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm late to the party obviously.

Anyway who is the best player available for a Million coins before he gets patented.

Comments

• Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    What are you even on about?

• PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

I'd quite like to know myself :joy:
  • Carlos181
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019

Edit: Something Fifa players have known for years, but EA kept denying these claims. But, have now shot themselves in the foot with these patents coming out :trollface:
  • Humma78
    I want to know which player will make the most impact for 1 million coins. Any position in a 4231 wide pls.
  • Humma78
    Carlos181 wrote: »

Something about EA submitting a patent to manipulate matchmaking, or something along those lines.

Not those lines.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Is it La Liga tots Friday? :trollface:
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Humma78 wrote: »
    I want to know which player will make the most impact for 1 million coins. Any position in a 4231 wide pls.

So why didn’t you just say best player for 1 mil? Why did you say a bunch of nonsense before it
  • hoban95
    68591 posts Icon
    giphy.gif
  • Diggy
    15600 posts World Class
    I am none the wiser
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Shut the front door on your way out !
  • Humma78
    Crossland wrote: »

If I get banned for this thread then so be it. I'm asking a simple question. But I'm still astonished at what i saw after playing every fifa since Brian Plank days.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

If I get banned for this thread then so be it. I'm asking a simple question. But I'm still astonished at what i saw after playing every fifa since Brian Plank days.

Why would you be banned mate ? 😂
  • Humma78

I thought that was what you suggested by the way out 🙂.

I guess I need to be careful with what I watch, it can make you paranoid.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure what is this thread about.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

I thought that was what you suggested by the way out 🙂.

I guess I need to be careful with what I watch, it can make you paranoid.

I must admit it's a very intresting watch !
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    This patent has been known about for a good couple of years now... it’s nothing new :wink:

For those none the wiser, he’s basically on about EA’s patent for dynamic difficulty adjustment.
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Not sure what is this thread about.

I like it, it makes me feel normal.
  • Scutch
    20941 posts Club Captain
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    This patent has been known about for a good couple of years now... it’s nothing new :wink:

For those none the wiser, he’s basically on about EA’s patent for dynamic difficulty adjustment.

Yup. It’s definitely in the code. Google it.

But this thread will be removed.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    hoban95 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

❤️❤️❤️❤️ you Gabe
  • Humma78

Bloody heck if I knew for a couple of years I would have been a few thousand better off lol.
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect

this is a shorter version of the video, Nick is just highlighting the key points here. Basically some guy came across this patent and analysed it all, Kurt posted it on his twitter,
  • o Magico
    edited May 2019
    It appears to suggest that 'scripting' is in fact in the game(as we all knew) or as they put it 'altering the way in which the game performs based on algorithms and data collected to make it intentionally more random' < I'm paraphrasing... and thus causing matches to head in one direction instead of where it would were the game completely neutral.You can't prove any of this, though...EA have top tier lawyers who write this stuff up and they keep it intentionally vague as far as which titles are using this system and how it will specifically be utilised
  • o Magico
    Scutch wrote: »

• Orison
    73872 posts Icon

It's not in any code ever found for online.
  • Robben
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Darth Vader won Game of Thrones
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Pack "luck" also appears not to be only "luck". But it is managed dependant upon many factors including points spent, time on game among other thing to decide your likelihood of pulling a good player.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Pack "luck" also appears not to be only "luck". But it is managed dependant upon many factors including points spent, time on game among other thing to decide your likelihood of pulling a good player.

Yea that sucks
  • WFCBagnall
    95920 posts Moderator

The thread won't be removed for the time being, but just one thread on this subject is enough and aslong there aren't any forum rules broken, then it's all good.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Robben wrote: »
    Darth Vader won Game of Thrones

Wow spoiler alert plz
This discussion has been closed.