Is there a Chinese league TOTS?

Title.

Would be some interesting players in that

Comments

• selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn't that have been in December / January since the league starts in March and ends December?
  • Yeah I was thinking that. It's a shame really.

Talisca, Hulk, Pato, Oscar

Oh well
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    If there's a rest of world squad they'll be in that
  • greggles
    692 posts Semi-Pro

doubt there is a rest of the world tbh, seeing as that is what replaced the minor tots such as Liga NOS and Saudi League
  • Walter_Bishop_
    84 posts Park Captain
    greggles wrote: »

doubt there is a rest of the world tbh, seeing as that is what replaced the minor tots such as Liga NOS and Saudi League

On FUT 17 there were specific smaller leagues TOTS, but also there was a ROTW TOTS that covered even smaller leagues such as the polish, norway, irish...I think they were released with the Ultimate TOTS
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    greggles wrote: »

On FUT 17 there were specific smaller leagues TOTS, but also there was a ROTW TOTS that covered even smaller leagues such as the polish, norway, irish...I think they were released with the Ultimate TOTS

• AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    There are 3 big leagues left (La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1) and 3 minor leagues left (Super Lig, Eredivisie, ROW)

Then best of following those
  • CustardHippo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is already a TOTS Oscar from the MC. You can pick him up for c.52k o PS4.

On that basis they are not worried about the league being mid season, and running it off last season / this game cycle.

I doubt you would get a full league TOTS because it's only attackers, the rest would be undesirable. TOTS Oscar is pretty good though, ran him alongside Paulinho and SBC Augusto, with Carniball Talisca up top.
  • JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could be considering oscar was added to the most consistent tots