• Boysie91
    8444 posts League Winner
    Wow probably the worst I have seen! Glad it's you and not me lol
  • CarlF
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's chronic. It's legal robbery.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Looks like mine yesterday....I had a Ruffier packed for the 309785069853609480955 time this year though so that made it all better.
  • Simmo
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    :D Disgusting
  • oldboiler
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 28
    Reward or bought, if bought it’s disgusting. If rewards - well they lower pack rate to rock bottom on reward packs
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Got a 100K pack from the Vieira iconic requirement SBC

82 Gotze was the best pull from that
  • DIXON THFC
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 28
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Reward or bought, if bought it’s disgusting. If rewards - well they lower pack rate to rock bottom on reward packs

To be honest the 86 from PIM Kluivert, I'm 3 cards away from the 85 (2x 84 and 1x83 to complete the whole SBC) but I refuse to pay 8k for raul Albiol! So thought all I need is 2 84s to basically pay for it and that came out of a 150k part of an SBC :joy:
  • DIXON THFC
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Looks like mine yesterday....I had a Ruffier packed for the 309785069853609480955 time this year though so that made it all better.

:joy:
  • TheTormentor07
    1188 posts Professional
    Wow there's bad packs and then there's that one :/ imagine if you'd used fp to buy it :o
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Damn
  • DIXON THFC
    Wow there's bad packs and then there's that one :/ imagine if you'd used fp to buy it :o

Worst part is my 4 year old girl always opens packs for me and she was so confused by my extremely disappointed reactions, normally if its average I give her some reason to be excited, this time I did not lol.
  • DIXON THFC
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Damn

That about sums it up bro :joy:
  • DIXON THFC
    Obviously when I complete PIM Kluivert (85 part) the last prime players pack will 100% have Jovic in it... :expressionless:

One plus side that just shows it's all luck is that I packed Serio Ramos, 2 85s, 3 84s in a 100k pack from the 87.

Basically using all the **** gathering dust in my club that isn't usable anymore (only about 15 players higher rated rewards etc) and what I packed I did PIM Kluivert for 250k.
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yesterday i got a 100k pack for the R.Carlos "iconic" segemnt , 24 rare players, no board. It was a joke
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    That's disturbing to say least.
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow probably the worst I have seen! Glad it's you and not me lol

I chuckled at the simpathy lool

I can tell my two 100k packs on thursday are going to BE of this caliber...
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve packed 77 highest from mega pack
  • BlackFridayRule
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I get 2 rare mega packs from sb every monday and they usually look like this. Have never pulled an if or a player over 85 from them.
    EA dont like players to get good stuff
  • DIXON THFC
    I get 2 rare mega packs from sb every monday and they usually look like this. Have never pulled an if or a player over 85 from them.

Especially the ones who haven't paid for FIFA Points since release :joy:
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly, the worst 50 k I've ever seen. Congrats :smile:
  • DIXON THFC
    Honestly, the worst 50 k I've ever seen. Congrats :smile:

Alot of people have said that now, it's the worst ive ever seen. What's the chance of 82/83 again in a pack like that?
  • BlackFridayRule
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

Especially the ones who haven't paid for FIFA Points since release :joy:

Not true... I have been buying fifa points pretty much every month since the start of fifa points and i have gotten 1 icon this year.

That is exactly all the icons i have packed in fut, also all the tots/toty/tott i have packed and only the second 90+ player i have ever packed (except for guaranteed packs) .

Buying fifa points gives you worse odds if anything, cause you are already giving them your money.

But i cant be bothered with trading.