ToTS Kimmich

dregana08
3771 posts National Call-Up
edited May 28
Anyone used ToTS Kimmich or know where to play him? Was all set to play him RB but then noticed his horrible work rates (H/L).

Anyone played him RB with success?

Comments

• Invincibility
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Attacking wise from the back he's good.. defending wise actually liked Da Costa more but packed Kimmich from the Guaranteed so I sold him
  • Pamir
    63 posts Park Captain
    got him from red picks, his work rates making my vieira to play rb all game long, is there a solution?
  • EisenErmin
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    He is really shining with "join the attack" in a 433(5).
  • Pamir
    63 posts Park Captain
    EisenErmin wrote: »

he is not defending even with the "stay back", he must be playing rf with "join the attack", how do you cover on the defending end?
  • EisenErmin
    Pamir wrote: »

he is not defending even with the "stay back", he must be playing rf with "join the attack", how do you cover on the defending end?

By having fast CB to cover for him and by playing an all out attack style anyway. The LB is Marcello, who is high/low aswell.
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 31
    Honestly he is better in midfield or cam where his attacking, passing and shooting abilities shine better. I played about 80 games with him, than switched back to TOTS Da Costa and I think Da Costa is better at defense because of his body type and that is more needed nowadays.
  • EisenErmin
    Da Costa is the better defender for sure, but Kimmich has perfect link to TOTS Goretzka and as said, if you use attacking fullbacks like me, there are only 3 really good ones: TOTS Kimmich, TOTY Marcello and 89 Florenzi.
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Da Costa is the better defender for sure, but Kimmich has perfect link to TOTS Goretzka and as said, if you use attacking fullbacks like me, there are only 3 really good ones: TOTS Kimmich, TOTY Marcello and 89 Florenzi.

RTTF Alonso and Cancelo are pretty great too.
  • EisenErmin

RTTF Alonso and Cancelo are pretty great too.

I agree on RTTF Alonso, but he is quite clunky though. I dont really like Cancelo... i dont know i just played bad with him for whatever reason.
  • dregana08
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    I really rate Kimmich at RB... He seems to be everywhere. I did the Goretzka SBC for the perfect link... Those 2 aren't moving from my team now.