Prime Raul or R90??

Ulook92
21151 posts Club Captain
Who do i keep as a sub and striker for my fitness team??

One needs chucking into Euesbio.

Prime Raul or R90?? 35 votes

Prime Raul
51%
ORANGEeffect05RealMPrestoJRCarswellCrosslandiSptmnkyIan_Ando08WFCBagnallDavistoMasscheranoMaddMike3711Nicku32RoosGianniMassmanSkybluestuRebelRobBaccaTheNet 18 votes
R90
48%
NemDiggyholdenwaitCR7>007bhafc1901frozenslashDolan_SpodermanWonderfulwesttom00KeanoDave HockadayBernardLerringSupaNoodle1990El_NinonightscrawlerFrankFrank_R9_ 17 votes

Comments

• RebelRob
    7078 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Raul
    @Diggy get in here and even it up a bit 😂
  • Keano
    19573 posts World Class
    R90
    no question.
  • WFCBagnall
    87916 posts Moderator
    Prime Raul
    Keano wrote: »
    no question.

• El_Nino
    7783 posts League Winner
    R90
    Prime Raul was a little underwhelming for me a couple of months ago, can’t imagine he’s as good as any version of R9
  • RealM
    7557 posts League Winner
    Prime Raul
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    no question.

• ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Prime Raul
    @Carswell Rahul
  • SimenHP
    3666 posts National Call-Up
    Why not use both? Eusebio is amazing as both CAM and ST
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Why not use both? Eusebio is amazing as both CAM and ST

I need to submit 1 for Eusebio to take Raul's spot in this.

0951b-48d5784c-ae1d-4910-9916-2f3d2660f605.png
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Prime Raul
    no question.
    @Carswell Rahul

• Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    Goodbye R9. Would have liked to have used him but i think deep down i didnt wanna get rid of my beloved Raul.

0951b-2edaa4d6-e0e4-489d-a6b7-e7e7e5251d9a.png
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Prime Raul
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Goodbye R9. Would have liked to have used him but i think deep down i didnt wanna get rid of my beloved Raul.

Correct choice
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    Sokratis from the 100k pack. :tired_face:
  • Keano
    19573 posts World Class
    R90

:'( making polls for more post count :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain

:'( making polls for more post count :trollface:

I do think r9 looks underwhelming. But i also wanted to try him. But i also wanted to get Eusebio done :lol:
  • Diggy
    15137 posts World Class
    R90
    Correct decision
  • RebelRob
    7078 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Raul
    I’m glad you made the right choice
  • WFCBagnall
    87916 posts Moderator
    Prime Raul
    Prime Icons>Peasanty Baby versions
  • Diggy
    15137 posts World Class
    edited May 2019
    R90
    I didn’t read the poll & voted incorrectly:joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Prime Raul

96>95
  • WFCBagnall
    87916 posts Moderator
    Prime Raul

96>95

Blue>Yucky purple
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    Eusebio and Socrates together though :love:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Prime Raul

96>95

Blue>Yucky purple

Red>yucky purple :smirk:@Orison
  • JR
    8219 posts League Winner
    Prime Raul
    Correct decision, Prime Raul is great although it would be different if it was 94 Ronaldo
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2019
    Prime Raul
    Haven’t used either, only voted for him because I’m sat watching TV wearing Raúl’s old home Spain #7 kit. :joy:

This kit is a classic. :heart:
    2006-2008-Spain-Raul-Jersey-Shirt-Kit-Large.jpg
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    JR wrote: »
    Correct decision, Prime Raul is great although it would be different if it was 94 Ronaldo

If it was the 94 i wouldnt even be asking.

Yeah i have had a great year with Raul. Most goals iv ever scored with a player and most games played.

0951b-1982b68d-2342-41d8-affd-13900c76b77e.png

• Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    Hattrick for Eusebii on his debut <3
  • Scutch
    18311 posts World Class
    I'm glad you did what you felt best, as I was about to vote but couldn't work out what I was actually voting for :lol:

You put "Who do i keep as a sub and striker for my fitness team??" so that could have been Raul, but you then asked, "One needs chucking into Euesbio." and the poll directly followed. So that could have been Ronaldo. So if I'd voted for Ronaldo, I wouldn't have known if that was to keep or sell.

Haha. Anyway, Eusebio is awesome!
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    I'm glad you did what you felt best, as I was about to vote but couldn't work out what I was actually voting for :lol:

You put "Who do i keep as a sub and striker for my fitness team??" so that could have been Raul, but you then asked, "One needs chucking into Euesbio." and the poll directly followed. So that could have been Ronaldo. So if I'd voted for Ronaldo, I wouldn't have known if that was to keep or sell.

My bad :lol: i didnt even notice. I think i would have definitely regretted putting Raul in tbh. I think it was more the xase that i have never used R9. But his 90 doesnt even look that good and Raul has been fantastic for me throughout the year.
  • Scutch
    18311 posts World Class

My bad :lol: i didnt even notice. I think i would have definitely regretted putting Raul in tbh. I think it was more the xase that i have never used R9. But his 90 doesnt even look that good and Raul has been fantastic for me throughout the year.

My Eusebio has 79 goals in 79 games, so pretty pleased with his return, as when gameplay is poor, he becomes a lot worse. On song though, he's phenomenal.
  • Ulook92
    21151 posts Club Captain

My Eusebio has 79 goals in 79 games, so pretty pleased with his return, as when gameplay is poor, he becomes a lot worse. On song though, he's phenomenal.

Well i played 1 game with him last tine and he felt amazing. Perfect Hattrick in his debut. Feels like a massive upgrade from Raul.