Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Upgrade sbc out

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
Who did you pack

Comments

• TheKillers246
    1166 posts Professional
    Ribery from 4 x 81 rip off :s
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    Did 2.

84, 82, 81,80 rated

Quite expensive. Im done.

• BlackFridayRule
    1256 posts Professional
    Did 1..got tolisso... Not wasting 10 more rares.... Not getting a tots
  • Pattebennekou
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did one, Got TOTS Halstenberg. Already better luck than during the entire EPL TOTS
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Did one - packed if Alario and javi Martinez. I will wait a while and shift the other 200 bundes golds I’m holding and hopefully buy da costa.
  • Salvatori
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did two and both times got NIF Thorgan Hazard. How is that possible? I thought he was out of packs as he has his TOTS card at the moment?

I know his TOTS is an objective card, but this is what happened with Onana at community TOTS. He was an objective and left in as gold, which they then had to go back and correct about a week later?

Have these clowns ****ed up again?
  • IAIK7
    3483 posts National Call-Up
    Salvatori wrote: »
    I did two and both times got NIF Thorgan Hazard. How is that possible? I thought he was out of packs as he has his TOTS card at the moment?

I know his TOTS is an objective card, but this is what happened with Onana at community TOTS. He was an objective and left in as gold, which they then had to go back and correct about a week later?

No they haven't.
  • Jaggy Snake
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did two 81+ upgrades and got TOTS Kostic.

It's taken over 250 packs but I've finally packed a top tier TOTS player (excluding guaranteed SBC's obviously).
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Got alario inform which was decent, especially as I pulled a tradable one in rewards this morning 😳
  • Salvatori
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »

No they haven't.

What am i missing then? surely TOTS players have the base card taken out of packs whilst that TOTS is active for that week?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did two 81+ upgrades and got TOTS Kostic.

It's taken over 250 packs but I've finally packed a top tier TOTS player (excluding guaranteed SBC's obviously).

Kostic isn't top tier, he's only 100k and a left back with 78 defending is a liability.
  • IAIK7
    3483 posts National Call-Up

No they haven't.

What am i missing then? surely TOTS players have the base card taken out of packs whilst that TOTS is active for that week?

Not ones in the weekly objectives. In regards to the Onana situation, EA admitted they made a mistake and give those who his NIF his TOTS version. However since then, the weekly objective TOTS are not part of the actual squad released for that league.
  • Jaggy Snake
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kostic isn't top tier, he's only 100k and a left back with 78 defending is a liability.

By top tier I just meant the highest league available that week - ie MC, EPL, Bundesliga. Basically, I was discounting the EFL & Saudi TOTS's players I packed.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Time to sell my rare bund players now
  • Salvatori
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero

No they haven't.

Not ones in the weekly objectives. In regards to the Onana situation, EA admitted they made a mistake and give those who his NIF his TOTS version. However since then, the weekly objective TOTS are not part of the actual squad released for that league.

Ah right - thanks for explaining
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    These are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ none from 4 and out of 6 of my friends doing 5+ each only one kampl
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Got trapp
  • Andy91
    79 posts Park Captain
    Toprak..
  • Salvatori
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did another and TOTS Trapp. What is it with keepers! I had Onana 3 times (packed him on day 1, got the objective then from the guaranteed one) and i have had both Ederson and Alisson.

Wonder if the german keepers are as bad as the EPL ones were. Will give him a try at least
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did two Javi Martinez and Casteels
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Did 4 got toprak twice, an untradeable dupe Hazard and a second untradeable Alario
  • Denz
    2409 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
    Did well for a change. 4 so far, got 2 tots, halstenburg and sommer. Plus robben.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Did 3 and got witsel in 3rd pack. Packed kruse yesterday from marquee matchups aswell so my luck seems to be in at the moment. I’m 99% sure I’m going to back Witsel in the Guranteed tots player sbc at 6pm though now.

Just did one last one with the players I got from first 3 and seen walk out sign again. Thought I was getting back to back tots players but then the 86 inform walks out. Would of been mental back to back tots players ha
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did 10 got 83 hazard
  • pudgyfudgy
    6127 posts Big Money Move
    Thiago – too bad he was in MC, not Bundesliga TOTS.

And Da Costa.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2866 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did 10 4 buamann and 3 casteels nice Ea did a few non rare got neuer
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    did two, 82 IF Petersen and 86 Muller, nothing to write home about but can't complain
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    And now I’ve just got kruse from the basic upgrade haha my luck today is mad.