Love Island 2019

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Lucy is the best of the current bunch for me
    Not sure any of these are particularly my type though, won’t be falling in love with any of this lot

Don’t like her. She seems fame hungry. The other one isn’t too bad though (Amy)

She is defo desperate to become some sort of brand with her weird words (bev is a drink and always will be, she can **** off with this hot guy thing)
    But she’s the fittest
    This Geordie lass is going to be an absolute bunny boiler, when a guy she’s getting with starts saying how another girl is fit it’s gonna be carnage
  • Keano
    12163 posts Has That Special Something
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Imagine thinking 28 is old :D

Mate when i was 18 i said 25 year olds are old, now i’m 24 i’ve changed my view to 30.... and the cycle will continue once i’m almost there as well 😂
  • Farlz
    8267 posts League Winner
    not a fan of Amber
  • Hicksy2011
    edited June 4
    Joe is in absolute trouble here
    Also hate Amber, one of those people who go round slamming other people for having a lack of personality and yet her stunning 'personality' is just being grumpy
    Havent seen anyone enjoy a conversatio with her yet
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    What an ending that was... I'm ashamed that Amber is from the same city as me, awful human.
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Lucie. Yes.
  • BrentfordFC
    11450 posts Has That Special Something
    Joe is in absolute trouble here
    Also hate Amber, one of those people who go round slamming other people for having a lack of personality and yet her stunning 'personality' is just being grumpy
    Havent seen anyone enjoy a conversatio with her yet

Yeah she seems full of herself from what I’ve seen.
  • Lard_Lad
    12551 posts Has That Special Something
    So what’s everyone’s early predictions, was obvious Tommy would pick Lucie but still think she’ll end up with Joe. Anton will be first gone.
  • Tornado31619
    15713 posts World Class
    Anybody actually watching tonight or tomorrow? :lol:
  • Hicksy2011
    New girl is gonna cause some carnage, shes literally a description of a lot of the boys perfect types
  • Keano
    New girl is gonna cause some carnage, shes literally a description of a lot of the boys perfect types

It needed something though.... tonight wasn't great except the triangle.... but even that I was like that Joe seems proper possessive & jealous way to soon.
  • Tornado31619
    15713 posts World Class
    I'm assuming that everyone has spent yesterday and today bingeing? :lol:

Glad Callum left. Nice guy, but seemed to have nothing going on for him. Hopefully, Yewambe joins him next time.
  • Keano
    I'm assuming that everyone has spent yesterday and today bingeing? :lol:

Glad Callum left. Nice guy, but seemed to have nothing going on for him. Hopefully, Yewambe joins him next time.

Come on Tommy...

Lucie went for Joe, after all day seemingly being with Tommy & dmitting she was jealous etc... just seems a game player (like Anton).

• Tornado31619
    15713 posts World Class
    She noticed M-M turning his head. Good on her, saves a lot of trouble (unless even the new boy is attracted to her). Both of them seem like game players TBH.

As for Anton, hopefully he's learned something from his recoupling scare. Amber also needs to stop being as picky as she is.
  • Hicksy2011
    Absolute dream for Tommy
    He’s got the chance to get with a fitter bird, with no drama going on around her
    And managed to make that move without any of it being his fault because he was the one that got sort of pied
  • Farlz
    8267 posts League Winner
    I hate Joe so much
  • Keano
    Farlz wrote: »
    I hate Joe so much

He seems like he's a nice lad, but got way to clingy quickly, seems like he can't accept anything not going his way & becomes clingy or immature. seemed to just be trying to survive when Lucie was more into Tommy, then somehow got picked (feel that was set up, as Callum didn't have much showtime).
  • Hicksy2011
    Think Sam Bird from last year was right
    Joe was just getting so clingy because if him and Lucie had got together they would have stayed until the final week, possibly won and been guaranteed celebs with big money coming their way after the Villa
    Whereas last night he easily could have gone home if Lucie had picked Tommy, explains why he was so desperate
  • Hicksy2011
    Yeh Molly Mae is top top stuff
  • Keano
    watching it at 10.
  • Farlz
    8267 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    I hate Joe so much

He seems like he's a nice lad, but got way to clingy quickly, seems like he can't accept anything not going his way & becomes clingy or immature. seemed to just be trying to survive when Lucie was more into Tommy, then somehow got picked (feel that was set up, as Callum didn't have much showtime).
    He's way too clingy, almost obsessive. He got what he wanted with Lucie picking him unfortunately

Pretty rubbish episode tonight
  • Keano
    Keano wrote: »
    I hate Joe so much

He's way too clingy, almost obsessive. He got what he wanted with Lucie picking him unfortunately

Pretty rubbish episode tonight

Havent watched yet.. kept getting distracted so watching tomorrow... but yeah. he's showing signs of being obsessive etc already, no idea what it'll be like in a week or two. Tommy is my #1 this year now... & I like curtis as well, rest i'm not fussed about either as they don't get air time, or just seem boring.
  • Hicksy2011
    Yewande comes across as proper weird like
  • Hicksy2011

What’s the bet he has lumped Anton for making a move for Anna
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12805 posts Has That Special Something
    FB-IMG-1560297585474.jpg
  • Hicksy2011
    Hoping the series starts tonight, should be some proper arguments
  • Keano
    Hoping the series starts tonight, should be some proper arguments

Waiting for it atm... Molly Mae going to kick off with Tommy when she's literally been going for anything with a pulse.
  • Farlz
    8267 posts League Winner
    Maura oh my oh my
  • Argie8
    5592 posts Big Money Move
    Great episode that. Maura is unreal

The girls were a disgrace