Love Island 2019

Comments

• Shshj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    I stopped watching last week but still very happy to hear Anna's finally gone. One of the most unlikable islanders they've ever had.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13250 posts Has That Special Something
    As much as I hate Anna, I actually agree that Jordan was in the wrong at the end there. ...however I'm not on board with labelling any part of his actions as "cheating".....Jordan and Michael both started out as genuinely cool, laid back blokes.....that ended up leaving like pedigree chum. Bit disappointed with the lads this year.I'm Scottish so I root for Anton regardless lol. And I think Ovie and greg are sound lads....

Lucie was my fave and she left lol
  • Argie8
    5816 posts Big Money Move
    As much as I hate Anna, I actually agree that Jordan was in the wrong at the end there. ...however I'm not on board with labelling any part of his actions as "cheating".....Jordan and Michael both started out as genuinely cool, laid back blokes.....that ended up leaving like pedigree chum. Bit disappointed with the lads this year.I'm Scottish so I root for Anton regardless lol. And I think Ovie and greg are sound lads....

Lucie was my fave and she left lol

Agree with all of this apart from about Lucie lol
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4141 posts National Call-Up
    I think most if not all of us will agree that Jordan was a bit of a ****, however if anyone in that villa deserved to be treated like that then it was definitely Anna.

There's a very small number of islanders I actually like this year. Ovie, Chris and Maura. The rest can get in the bin.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    I think most if not all of us will agree that Jordan was a bit of a ****, however if anyone in that villa deserved to be treated like that then it was definitely Anna.

There's a very small number of islanders I actually like this year. Ovie, Chris and Maura. The rest can get in the bin.

Moura was in the wrong telling Anna, but she was right about Curtis....if he didn't know what he'd do in Jordan's position...He shouldn't have gave him advice whatsoever
  • Argie8

Moura was in the wrong telling Anna, but she was right about Curtis....if he didn't know what he'd do in Jordan's position...He shouldn't have gave him advice whatsoever

theres no way Maura was wrong in telling one of her best mates that their boyfriend is trying it on with someone else
  • cmm_1991
    2109 posts Fans' Favourite
    May aswell close this , series done
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    Anyone else find India insanely hot? She's fast becoming my 2nd fave after lucie.
  • BrentfordFC
    12007 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else find India insanely hot? She's fast becoming my 2nd fave after lucie.

Yes. Fit like.
  • Thefranchise92
    3707 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 29
    Yeah india is hot in a [Removed] way. Even the way she talks

Let's leave out the "adult" references shall we ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    I like Anton and Belle :disappointed:

All over tomorrow then fellas. Not a classic of a series but a few good moments. Dunno who I want to win, don't really care at this point. Anyone but Tommy and Molly actually.
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    Unless the producers intervene, don’t be surprised if Ovie and India win it.

But yeah, this season could have been better. Maura is quite possibly one of the best Islander picks ever. But last year’s series was infinitely better TBH.
  • Hicksy2011
    13083 posts Has That Special Something
    Forgot how trash this episode is
    Literally just them saying how they can’t wait to be together for a long time even though they will all cheat on each other and break up within 3 months
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Will be gutted if Molly wins it, absolutely cannot stand her. Tommy's a nice bloke but he's essentially a useless sack of **** that can take and throw a few punches.

Amber and Greg for me.
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    Looking back through the best bits it's not been a bad series really
  • Hicksy2011
    Feel like this series has been about as bad as it could be and it’s still been decent
    Don’t know if I can be bothered for another series per year but winter is quiet anyway so who knows
    Desperate to see Molly seething if she doesn’t win
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    Greg and Amber HAVE to win. Please.
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    HOLY ****
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    Good winners
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Justice. Beautiful.
  • Thefranchise92
    3707 posts National Call-Up
    No money mae
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    How the duck did Amber win?! :lol:
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    Why do they even have this Golden balls moment at the end :D
  • Farlz
    8418 posts League Winner
    Well that's that fellas. Wonderful summer, we go again in 2020
  • Argie8
    edited July 30
    Greg and Amber? Really?

I guess being screwed over by a guy is enough to be crowned a winner...

No idea how they came above Tommy and Molly + Ovie and India.

Good season overall though imo.
  • RBailss
    12031 posts Has That Special Something
    Farlz wrote: »

I'm sure there is a double series next year?
  • Hicksy2011
    RBailss wrote: »
    Farlz wrote: »

I'm sure there is a double series next year?

Yup January 2020 next series
    Thought it would be overkill but I’m looking forward to it already :joy:
    Will also potentially stop the people desperate for fame going on it because let’s be honest half of them aren’t going to be famous at all if there are like 70 islanders a year
  • Tornado31619
    16941 posts World Class
    Anything interesting happen tonight?
  • Riftydogg1
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sad fcukwits
  • Hicksy2011
    Riftydogg1 wrote: »
    Sad fcukwits

You ok pal