Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

When to buy team

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
Got 3 mil saved when should I buy?

Comments

• Retro_G
    31918 posts National Team Captain
    What are you looking for? TOTS cards I'd wait until the final TOTS releases, they're inflated at the moment. Every other card is at a good price now. Icons are as cheap as chips.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    People are actually still waiting to buy their teams? Games going to be dead soon.
  • Grezzerk wrote: »
    People are actually still waiting to buy their teams? Games going to be dead soon.

Just buy a team and enjoy the game. If that's possible.
  • OZero
    6243 posts Big Money Move
    With billion of coins pouring into the market every week, TOTS probably won’t drop much
  • DannySTFC
    2791 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Just buy a team and enjoy the game. If that's possible.

Exactly, don’t wait around with money in the bank not playing the game. Just buy who you’ll enjoy playing with and play before the game completely dies, it won’t be that long till F20 so just do it.

I saved a couple mill and wanted one marquee player, looked at Eusebio, Pele, Maradonna, CR7, Cruyff, in the end I did the George Best PIM SBC. Not because he’s the best option but because I wanted him when I first saw he was in this game, and because of who he is, he’s not the best (sorry) icon I could have got, and he does frustrate me in games, but when he pulls off a piece of magic it feels better for me then if I’d done it will any of the other names I mentioned above.

Just buy who you want and will enjoy, goals feel better if you smash them in with a player you feel a connection with rather then someone who’s just OP.

Edit: although I never saw GB play, I was brought up to support Utd (now support my local team since around 10 years old) so I’d heard a lot about him, when he died I actually attended the Utd game directly after his death, where there was a minutes silence, the whole game dedicated around him, his name sung for 90 minutes etc, therefore to me his card feels more special and fun then any other.