Dinho vs Socrates vs Gullit

Kiido
549 posts An Exciting Prospect
I just can not decide between these players on the CAM position. I like physical players but I do want some agility. I used Socrates and he was great to be fair but I kept wondering if there is better out there.

I remember using 94 Dinho's loan and he was incredible. But that was prior TOTS and now most people have squads on steroids so I am not sure if he's still the player I remember him to be.

Gullit seems a monster and often said the best player in the game. I can afford the 93 version, but I am also looking at the 90 version. Is there a big difference?

Anyone who can help me making my decision? The downside of these players is that they are so damn expensive. I don't mind buying a player on the fly but the tax loss potential on these players are huge

Comments

• Gbeadz123
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do gullit you wont regret it, did his sbc on Friday and he has been an absolute game changer can play anywhere
  • Kiido
    Gbeadz123 wrote: »
    Do gullit you wont regret it, did his sbc on Friday and he has been an absolute game changer can play anywhere

One thing I can't wrap my head around is that Socrates seems a much better choice as a CAM as his attacking stats are much better and equally big. Still people never seem to use him and always rave about Gullit. No doubt Gullit is the perfect center mid, but is he really better than Socrates aswell as a cam?!
  • Kiido
    Bumperino
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Kiido wrote: »

One thing I can't wrap my head around is that Socrates seems a much better choice as a CAM as his attacking stats are much better and equally big. Still people never seem to use him and always rave about Gullit. No doubt Gullit is the perfect center mid, but is he really better than Socrates aswell as a cam?!

I actually choose to play PIM Socrates as a CAM and Mid Gullit as a CM

I know what you mean doe, hardly come up against Socrates where as I see Gullit a lot.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    I use Socrates as CAM and Gullit behind him. They’re both brilliant.

Gullit is the biggest game changer though because he’s so versatile. Can play anything from striker to CDM and be exceptional at everything.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Gullit and it's not even close
  • Boysie91
    15550 posts World Class
    Using prime Socrates CAM and he is very good definitely my top 3 best CAM's I have used this year.
  • Kiido
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

I know what you mean doe, hardly come up against Socrates where as I see Gullit a lot.

If I had that kind of money I would have done it in a heartbeat :open_mouth:

I only have 4 million available excluding my current squad I would use him in so I either have to go with Socratis or Gullit. Maybe 90 Gullit + Socratis is also an option
  • iRusty_yo

I only have 4 million available excluding my current squad I would use him in so I either have to go with Socratis or Gullit. Maybe 90 Gullit + Socratis is also an option

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

If you can complete Socrates PIM for under 1.3m you can pick up Gullit 👍
  • Kiido

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

90 Gullit same impact on cm as the 93 one? I could buy both 90 gullit and 92 Socrates
  • SimenHP
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit is and will most likely always be the best midfielder on Fifa (I just did Eusebio sbc last night and started doing Gullit today), he has been the best since his first year and I can't think of any midfielder past or present that will ever get an icon card like him.
  • iRusty_yo
    edited May 2019

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

90 Gullit same impact on cm as the 93 one? I could buy both 90 gullit and 92 Socrates

I personally think the 90 Gullit is better value for coin and a better card.
  • Persevere80
    1202 posts Professional

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

This seems like a great option.
  • Kiido

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

What would be a fair price for him on Xbox you reckon? I am guessing +- 2.2 Gullit and 1.6 Socrates
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit not even close
  • iRusty_yo

I use the 90 Gullit btw.

What would be a fair price for him on Xbox you reckon? I am guessing +- 2.2 Gullit and 1.6 Socrates

I’m on ps :/