How easy it is to fool the algorithm

Psyclon13
403 posts Sunday League Hero
s3I8niy.png

This is just one of the numerous examples of coin transfer I've seen this weekend.
How are these people not banned immediately?
How is it possible to not "catch" such trades?
What is the point of such high price ranges, when all they do is allow for blatant cheating?

I know, I know, the answer is clear, "Nobody cares". I'm just venting.

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    The thing is we dont know if people wont get banned for it, they might as well get banned in the proces right?
  • Bags
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Of all the things that "need fixing" in fifa I would have thought this would be EA's #1 priority because it directly impacts their bottom line. The fact that they can't write software that can detect something as simple as this just shows everything you need to know about their ability to balance a broken game.

There isnt a bank in the western world that doesnt have all sorts of software that detects money laundering, financial market abuse etc which is far far more sophisticated than something as simple as this.

Bear in mind, it took that 6 months to detect is in pro players and ban them.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2019
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    s3I8niy.png

This is just one of the numerous examples of coin transfer I've seen this weekend.
    How are these people not banned immediately?
    How is it possible to not "catch" such trades?
    What is the point of such high price ranges, when all they do is allow for blatant cheating?

I know, I know, the answer is clear, "Nobody cares". I'm just venting.

Bans aren't something I can go into great detail about but we do catch people that transfer coins like this and action is taken.
  • Teddy365
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Clearly you dont catch everyone I know someone who has been doing it allll year. For instance he listed a player stuck a unique chem on him out a number contract on him (say 69) and the other dude just searched the player chem and contracts and bought him for the max he could. I did it in fifa 18 but we hardly need to this year as coin making is just too easy via bronze pack method
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Teddy365 wrote: »
    Clearly you dont catch everyone I know someone who has been doing it allll year. For instance he listed a player stuck a unique chem on him out a number contract on him (say 69) and the other dude just searched the player chem and contracts and bought him for the max he could. I did it in fifa 18 but we hardly need to this year as coin making is just too easy via bronze pack method

Feel free to send me any additional details you'd like to share via DM.