Pro players think there’s been a stealth patch!

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner

The consensus is that it’s been done by mistake fixing something else. I also mentioned first time, no scopes shots being more OP than ever, in a discord I’m in.

Call it tin foil hat, but I conceded a **** tonne of no scope, untimed shots this weekend. Literally, no skill, just shoot from any angle and 100mph top corner.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not really to be honest, bit I've only played 4 rival games this weekend
  • DannySTFC
    1037 posts Professional
    Funnily enough yeah, but more so in my favour. I did it with Ibra a couple of times and just thought well yeah, it’s Ibra, but I then did it with Bernardo Silvas 3* WF right into the top corner with pace on a first time shot, and his WF is woeful.
  • Raider
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    nope, been shooting these with bale since the FB promo so i guess its there since the beginning
  • no look first time shooting never changed - all that got better again was the AI defending and the passing was slower meaning less chance to get those shots off .
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    The pro players are just noticing it more now, because everyone has stacked teams. There was barely a whisper out of them months ago, when we were all complaining about first time shots, but most of us didn't have stacked teams, that makes fist time shots more consistent. The pro players whinged about timed finesse shots, got them nerfed, because you could score them with any player in the game.

At least it's a consistent way of scoring, the majority of pro players will try shape the game that gives them the best chance of winning. They've an ulterior motive, wish the devs would realise this, finesse shot nerf gave people with stacked teams a bigger advantage.

Exactly this. Now that so many cards have 99 shot power, 99 long shots and 99 finishing, there are just more crazy **** shots going top bins at 150 km/h.
  • Gingerbread
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have noticed this today. My defence is wider open and people are scoring 30 yard shots again. Typical EA.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve been saying since that maintenance last Thursday the game is different
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rivals has been miles better for me this week but weekend league wow bad is a understatement like every weekend
  • BeardGang
    1164 posts Professional
    These pros get top 100 each week and still have the cheek to moan with there full icon teams while we’re trying our hardest with f all
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get on my thread rate Fifa ‼️‼️ Put sommet on there about it
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Felt exactly the same as normal to me. I was thinking EA might nerf shooting in general soon due to all these TOTS players with crazy shooting stats hitting top corners with ease.
  • Dinksy
    1937 posts Play-Off Hero
    nah the pros are just making excuses as per usual. Bunch of cry babies who are now miffed that the average/decent player can beat them because they are on more equal footing with regard to the players in their respective team.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The pro players are just noticing it more now, because everyone has stacked teams. There was barely a whisper out of them months ago, when we were all complaining about first time shots, but most of us didn't have stacked teams, that makes fist time shots more consistent. The pro players whinged about timed finesse shots, got them nerfed, because you could score them with any player in the game.

At least it's a consistent way of scoring, the majority of pro players will try shape the game that gives them the best chance of winning. They've an ulterior motive, wish the devs would realise this, finesse shot nerf gave people with stacked teams a bigger advantage.

Side angle I agree have always been there, but the 180 spin that got nerfed with timed finishing is back without the need for timed finishing. The shooting mechanic is the most broken thing in the game. Score with these no scopes but can’t score a tap in
  • Dinksy
    1937 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Dinksy wrote: »
    nah the pros are just making excuses as per usual. Bunch of cry babies who are now miffed that the average/decent player can beat them because they are on more equal footing with regard to the players in their respective team.

WTF :joy:

A pro player would beat you with a team full of GKs. Community moan when pros don’t speak out about the game. Pros complain and they’re cry babies. You couldn’t make this **** up.

I beat a pro today, or at least someone who finishes in the top 100 regularly. Not because of some hidden patch which I exploited which has been implemented to close the skill gap, but because I was able to bring in Prime Eusebio and Gullit for this WL, alongside a few other TOTS cards from PL and Bundesliga. I normally only finish Elite 3 for what its worth.

Pros can speak out about the game, but they only do when it suits them and that's the issue. Most of them are a bunch of pay to win merchants, who use every exploit in the game which is effective to win anyways.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    How damaged are we talking about stealth patches and hidden mechanisms etc.

This game is horrible.

• Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    The gameplay this week is really horrible.
  • Ic0nz
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've been noticing this for a while,.but.lately they have been going in way more, and they are being abused by everyone I play in wl just pass think first time power shoot the ball and boom it's I'm the back of the net 90% of the time.
  • CustardHippo
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was this not always a thing? Did it ever leave? First time shots with anyone half decent get that nice curve on that just sail right in, despite looking absolutely ridiculous. KDB been doing it all year.

I'm guessing this guy just lost to someone he would normally beat whilst doing some other mass exploit, but instead has had it against him..?
  • ColeWorld
    9887 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 27

bullshiat
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    It's been like this since forever, definitely more common now that everyone has players with insane shooting.
  • Renamed123456
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    I’ve been saying since that maintenance last Thursday the game is different

This. Immediately noticeable.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea it’s completely different now to 2 weeks ago
  • Boommaametw3
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol every player has 99 shooting after chem style, what you expect?
  • _R9_
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »

• Covkilla91mob
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game has been coin flip since release day ,Give us time they say we will adapt they say 😂.

Now look @EA_Andy your golden boys got issues with broken gameplay as he's now facing the mess he help create and never attempted to stop with all his power as a pro with others too just being so oblivious to the entire game in the first place.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

WTF :joy:

A pro player would beat you with a team full of GKs. Community moan when pros don’t speak out about the game. Pros complain and they’re cry babies. You couldn’t make this **** up.

I beat a pro today, or at least someone who finishes in the top 100 regularly. Not because of some hidden patch which I exploited which has been implemented to close the skill gap, but because I was able to bring in Prime Eusebio and Gullit for this WL, alongside a few other TOTS cards from PL and Bundesliga. I normally only finish Elite 3 for what its worth.

Pros can speak out about the game, but they only do when it suits them and that's the issue. Most of them are a bunch of pay to win merchants, who use every exploit in the game which is effective to win anyways.

Proof or it didn’t happen.

Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    It's been like this since forever, definitely more common now that everyone has players with insane shooting.

Might be the reason mate. Some of the no scopes I conceded were crazy.