How did your TOTS red picks perform this WL?

DIXON THFC
2480 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 26
I used Bernardo Silva at ST this week. Played 4 rivals with him before the WL started and then all the 30 games which I finished 16-14 in :s

20190526-120625.jpg

Was a horrible weekend but I found him to be really decent, the weak foot isn't ideal but if you remember to stay on the left he's really good. 34 in 34 with 17 assists isn't a bad return at all, especially with how poor I was!

How did you get on with your red picks? Any stand out performances? Any nightmares?

Comments

• EisenErmin
    5787 posts Big Money Move
    Got Aguero and he scored 1 goal per game, so yes he did perform well, but my others did not. so i finished 19-11
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My tots Alisson has been really solid.
  • DIXON THFC
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite

Glad to hear that because everybody wrote these cards off as they are "just keepers" had you used Alisson before?
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Got tots Salah and he was the worst forward in my team, and everyone else was cheaper than him, just didn't get along with him
  • young_volki
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alisson - didnt pull off many insane saves and conceded pretty easy goals- surely not only his fault , but I was waaaay more satisfied with NIF De Gea

B.Silva - Got a few assists and 2 goals , nothing outstanding and tbh I'm disappointed from him. I benched 93 UCL Eriksen for him who was a bank next to Pele and Rivaldo.
    Next WL Eriksen will get his spot in the starting eleven back :smiley:
  • GC10
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aubamayang is unreal
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner

hated tots allison, made stupid mistakes.

imo courtois is the best gk in the game
  • WryLucky
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    It would be nice if I got anyone worth using.
  • suxxio
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    My lacazette is trash.. Not making runs or anything
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Mane goal a game, love him. Plays to his stats 100%, think he might be going under the radar
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    Loved Lacazette, hated Laporte.
  • Jezzaaa
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wijnaldum has been great. Significant upgrade over mid desailly/futmas matuidi
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    Fernandinho is decent but no better than Kante imo.
  • Dalebert
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Put them in, results dipped. Took them out, results improved.

I now have TOTS Aguero and TOTS Wijnaldum as supersubs.
  • Bobo23
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Robertson was very solid and Eriksen came in clutch when people were leaving lots of space just outside the box for some long shot goals. Plus Eriksens free kicks are deadly!
  • Bobo23
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Agasfy wrote: »
    Got tots Salah and he was the worst forward in my team, and everyone else was cheaper than him, just didn't get along with him
    Not been a fan of any version of Salah this year tbh. Just never felt that great to me.

• IncredibleK
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Went on a terrible run in rivals trying to start Silva and Fernandinho, Silva has became an excellent super sup for now
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Used Allison and Robertson, solid performance from both :)
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Tots Ederson got discarded.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eriksen has crazy shooting. Ive scored loads from outside the box with him. Doherty is okay but nothing amazing.
  • Arron xox
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    Just waiting to put my ederson in a sbc I thought he was useless
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    Got 2 Edersons so they both went into Firmino SBC who did quite well switched him between CAM and ST and occasionally CM. Feels very good to use, fast and smooth.
  • sheffutd87
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    I used Bernardo Silva and Ederson this weekend.

Guided me to gold 1 with games to spare.

Bernardo got loads of assists from wide cam, love that card. Ederson was surprisingly solid. He gets hate on the forum but I found his speed and reactions to be good.
  • GK93
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Edersons garbage, great with his feet, unless it's to use them to position himself. At least 10 goals in at the near post, 3 from basically impossible angles
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got 96 Van Dijk and he definitely needs a Shadow chem. card but he is actually so good I don’t need to defend much. He is literally playing by himself. Which is kind of sad really. But then again he is a living legend tbh.

y2y5nzlmodjknwfimwnkmdmymzljmmu0ymfhnti4mda.jpg
  • StalyVegas
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hazard 36 games, 36 goals & 12 assists
    Robertson I much prefer RTTF Alonso so won't be getting anywhere near my team
  • SuperSonicSean
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    Van Dijk has been perfect so far. Has 6 goals in about 12 games. He's absolutely unstoppable on set pieces, and no one gets past him.
  • Foxsake
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is better with engine
    I got 96 Van Dijk and he definitely needs a Shadow chem. card but he is actually so good I don’t need to defend much. He is literally playing by himself. Which is kind of sad really. But then again he is a living legend tbh.

y2y5nzlmodjknwfimwnkmdmymzljmmu0ymfhnti4mda.jpg

• mway
    926 posts Semi-Pro
    Check what Bernardo Silva red has just done :D

FIFA-19-Screenshot-2019-05-26-11-23-36-10.png

He missed that. He is a disaster for me and also brings bad luck to the team. :p
  • Str8hii
    886 posts Semi-Pro
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Tots Ederson got discarded.

He was amazing for me when i put him in sbc he was good i took him as player pick twice so i can finish 87 and 86 segments