TOTS Havertz

yogibear
1370 posts Professional
Strongly considering replacing him as my CAM, where Modric currently holds his ground. Question is, should I? Anyone done the same, or played with Havertz yet at all?

Comments

• Lodge
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you've got the coin I'd 100% have him. Hes 6 ft 2. 5 star weak foot.. heading and jumping is in 90s plus the rest of his cam stats... unreal card 👍
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Yeah got the coins as I would swap my TOTY Modric for him. And yeah he looks immense, which is why im considering swapping the unswappable Modric.

Also, anyone tracked when prices were at the lowest during BPL TOTS?
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    His POTM wasn't very good. His physical stats seemed very good, but ingame he couldn't score anything.
  • Lodge
    Mmandras wrote: »
    His POTM wasn't very good. His physical stats seemed very good, but ingame he couldn't score anything.

His potm is 7 ratings lower and alot of ingame stats lower too
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional

Yeah this is the classic "TOTS not playing up to his stats" Im afraid of, especially when replacing TOTY Modric.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Lodge wrote: »

With hunter chem his attacking stats are similar to TOTS and I was talking about his shooting that really wasn't accurate.

TOTS Mane is also missing everything, so don't expect much from Havertz.
  • Lodge
    Lodge wrote: »

With hunter chem his attacking stats are similar to TOTS and I was talking about his shooting that really wasn't accurate.

TOTS Mane is also missing everything, so don't expect much from Havertz.

Put an hunter on the 88 and a hawk on the 95 and compare the two. Big difference.....
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    So, Ive played with this monster of a card for a good 50 matches now. And what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ card this is. If you can fit him in, and have the coins. Get him. CAM, CF, ST, its all good.
  • Bozza88
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    you guysd find him better at cam or striker?
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play him at ST next to tots laca so far has 53 games 66 goals and 28 assists all D1 and WL