The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best CAM, budget 2.5m

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
Which CAM would be the best for my budget? (will play in Reus position) I have tried A LOT of players, but I never play wide cam's. Who would you recommend for my budget? Can also be LW/RW on 6/7 chem (will link with 3 icons, so can be ANYONE)

5b1fb10d-6185-410c-819e-7ed484f33c86.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=vbsGYuC3uD4WCNKE4HNVQdIYL32dZe7jIEol%2FTnRBVA%3D

Comments

• Joestoe
    6134 posts Big Money Move
    Havertz looks like a complete animal.
  • RebelRob
    5828 posts Big Money Move
    Best version of cruyff.
  • Joestoe
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Best version of cruyff.

Yeah PIM Cruyff is a machine as well. He scores wonder goals
  • Nervous_Nick
    6071 posts Big Money Move
    Save a bit and get tots hazard
  • dudders
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Second this , have used tots reus and havertz and havertz was incredible, outperformed reus every game . Has everything,he is up their as one of the best tots I have used.
  • Joestoe
    dudders wrote: »
    Second this , have used tots reus and havertz and havertz was incredible, outperformed reus every game . Has everything,he is up their as one of the best tots I have used.

Haven't used him personally, but can easily imagine he's one of the best. For me, PIM Cruyff and TOTS Hazard are the best.
  • dudders
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite

Haven't used him personally, but can easily imagine he's one of the best. For me, PIM Cruyff and TOTS Hazard are the best.

Have used tots tots hazard also and again he is better than him for me personally. That height and weakfoot make all the difference . He is also a massive threat from corners , jumps like a salmon
  • Joestoe

Have used tots tots hazard also and again he is better than him for me personally. That height and weakfoot make all the difference . He is also a massive threat from corners , jumps like a salmon

True. Kinda depends what you expect from your CAM tbh. I have got Prime Gullit, R96, TOTS Ibra and POTY Van Dijk to win corners. I just like a fast and agile playmaker.

Which, again, I think Havertz is great at. I just don't believe he's as agile and good at dribbling as Hazard or Cruyff. He's too tall for that.
  • Ulook92
    14281 posts Has That Special Something
    PIM Socrates :D
  • SimenHP

True. Kinda depends what you expect from your CAM tbh. I have got Prime Gullit, R96, TOTS Ibra and POTY Van Dijk to win corners. I just like a fast and agile playmaker.

Which, again, I think Havertz is great at. I just don't believe he's as agile and good at dribbling as Hazard or Cruyff. He's too tall for that.

My thought too, if I'm using a big CAM, I want him to be a CCAM, I feel like LCAM and RCAM (just like LW/RW) need to be agile players. PIM Socrates (only tried his prime, which I liked) and TOTS Havertz would probably be amazing CCAM, which ofcourse I can use and just put Bruno as my LCAM. But as a LCAM, I would think from my playstyle that someone like tots Hazard, tots Mbappe or some of the high end icons (already used 89 and 91 Cruyff, which was okay, but nothing more, is 94/95 better?) would be ideal

• Joestoe
    SimenHP wrote: »

My thought too, if I'm using a big CAM, I want him to be a CCAM, I feel like LCAM and RCAM (just like LW/RW) need to be agile players. PIM Socrates (only tried his prime, which I liked) and TOTS Havertz would probably be amazing CCAM, which ofcourse I can use and just put Bruno as my LCAM. But as a LCAM, I would think from my playstyle that someone like tots Hazard, tots Mbappe or some of the high end icons (already used 89 and 91 Cruyff, which was okay, but nothing more, is 94/95 better?) would be ideal

95 Cruyff is sublime. He switches with Hazard as LAM/CCAM.
  • SimenHP

Who do you prefer?
  • Joestoe

Who do you prefer?

Probably Cruyff because of the 5* 5*.
  • SimenHP
    edited May 2019
    I'm thinking about going Cruyff and give him another go. Would you go A or B...

A
    1244e18bedcb489c29f8d05a38096a13.jpg

B
    43a25c9e13c1ead3b3e2074c3a4cddd1.jpg

I actually prefer B + I wouldn't have to change formation ingame and I feel like it's easier to change players in B (especially if I'm not liking Cruyff and Stoichkov)
  • Joestoe
    Would actually go for A myself mate.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely A

But also consider Dinho
  • SimenHP
    Paawky wrote: »
    Definitely A

But also consider Dinho

I like Dinho (only tried prime this year), but I felt like his shooting was to inconsistent, my 91 Reus scored a lot more for me than him. What I love with R10 though is that his dribbling is so unique, I don't think anyone dribbles like him in the game, which is fun because I love doing skill moves