GOLD 3

Invincibility
3426 posts National Call-Up
Anyone else stopped at GOLD 3.. Last week I finally had the drive to reach GOLD 1 but this week my moral to play is so low..

I also just want TOTS Militao! I really enjoy playing WL with new cards but Bundesliga is just not attainable.. 8 Mill at least for a TOTS squad that killed the whole WL for me!

Comments

• Daddy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone else stopped at GOLD 3.. Last week I finally had the drive to reach GOLD 1 but this week my moral to play is so low..

I also just want TOTS Militao! I really enjoy playing WL with new cards but Bundesliga is just not attainable.. 8 Mill at least for a TOTS squad that killed the whole WL for me!

Not just that, there are plenty of SBC fodder players in the bundes unlike the Prem, I am also stopping at G3
  • Invincibility
    3426 posts National Call-Up
    Daddy wrote: »

Not just that, there are plenty of SBC fodder players in the bundes unlike the Prem, I am also stopping at G3

True that! those Sommer will be picked like crazy with the amount of GK's in RED last rewards
  • Bobo23
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seeing people's luck from G3 last week in the prem picks, I don't have the motivation to go past G3 this weekend. I'm just stopping at G3 and taking my chances.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    I will be stopping at gold 3 as the gameplay isn't good enough to play anymore than I have too. Got Robertson on Thursday from gold 3 so won't even be tempted to play past 14 wins.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    It does take the motivation away a little bit knowing if you get 1 good red or sbc pull which is like winning the lottery, you then still need to win the actual lottery to afford a team around your new player.

Ridiculous prices.
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    I am currently 12 wins 2 loses and still stopping at G3.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I bet your next 2 wins will instantly be a total grind to complete
  • Boysie91
    8138 posts League Winner
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

Probably I am on a 8 win streak winning comfortably atm but I know the time is coming. My best G3 finish was 2 losses.
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    11-7 so far this week after a great one last week. 100% stopping at gold 3.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 25
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

Probably I am on a 8 win streak winning comfortably atm but I know the time is coming. My best G3 finish was 2 losses.

I know your feeling their mate, last week i didnt manage to get G3 until the second to last game yet the week before i completed it with around 10 games to spare.
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 25
    Finished 19-11, at one point I was 10-10 my worst start ever only to finish roughly where I always do :/
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    Was hoping for a 'smoother' ride this week... was 5-0 now 5-2 :joy: called it for abit, everything was against me.

I'll probs go S1 or G3 depending how I feel, went G2 last week wasn't worth it.
  • WelshXavi
    671 posts Semi-Pro
    Silver 1 and got a chance for anyone
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    2 more wins
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I stopped at gold 3 last week and didint got nothing good .. soo
  • Skely
    839 posts Professional
    Stopped at gold 2
    If is **** again... gold 3 moving forward. Takes the already little fun out gridding for gold 2, to get what I don’t want
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it proven that gold 3 rewards are better? I'm there all ready with 5 or 6 games left and not sure if I should play on or just give wins away
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    why is gold 3 better than gold 2? kind of new to weekend league so i'd love an explanation
  • DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional
    burken wrote: »
    why is gold 3 better than gold 2? kind of new to weekend league so i'd love an explanation

Personally I think the packs in G3 are better. 2 megas and a rare player pack. G2 is a rare gold pack, which is just ****, and 2 rare megas, so you lose the rare player pack! You do get more coins, and you get 4 players to choose from on your reds (twice) rather then 3 (twice) but the grind between 14 and 17 doesn’t seem generally worthwhile.

Someone feel free to correct me but I think the rewards I’ve quoted are right 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Daddy
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    burken wrote: »

Theoretically G2 rewards are better for tots since you are guaranteed a player from the big league as one of your picks, however unlike the Prem there are a lot of unusable Bundesliga tots players this week.
  • Jrutts
    694 posts Professional
    Yeh just hit 14 wins myself with a few left leaving it there the real drive for me is serie a weekend !
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Was planning on stopping at gold 3 as usual but played a few games this afternoon and I'm in shock as it's been silky smooth and very enjoyable. Currently 11-4 will keep playing past gold 3 if gameplay stays like this.
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    i also think stopping at gold 3 might be the way this week, since i want some Portuguese league cards more... however you still get more picks in gold 2... its not that obivous of a choice here
  • jhonps3
    1706 posts Fans' Favourite

You will found only Bundesliga tots if you want militao LOL