TOTS Aguero

klaas9
895 posts Professional
Any reviews playing him with WL?? Is he worth the price tag and does he outperform the elite strikers (cr7, R9, Ibra, Eusebio etc..)

Comments

• Hagooey
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 25
    I got him as one of my red picks this week and he’s been immense.

I’m 14-5 currently but Aguero and Ibra up front have been lethal.

He’s so strong and as you’d expect he’s just clinical when he’s in front of goal.

Seems to win more headers for me than Ibra does as well surprisingly.

He’s scored me 27 goals and 7 assists in my 19 games so far.
  • gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    23 goals en 3 assists in 15 games in weekend league. He is strong but also very agile. I think he is better than nif Ronaldo.
  • CustardHippo
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just played against him and he tore me apart. Didn't matter what I did to defend, he got past. So quick, strong, ball sticks to him like its attached and then the guy was tapping 1 bar of power and the shots were breaking the damn goal.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good joke
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    23 goals en 3 assists in 15 games in weekend league. He is strong but also very agile. I think he is better than nif Ronaldo.

• DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Good joke

He is, I've played against him twice now and hes an absolute animal. One of the lads who had him was terrible but everytime he got a shot off with him it went in, so painful to play against.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5048 posts Big Money Move
    I’m tempted to sell tots auba and get aguero...
  • shady93
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should i shift prime raul and pick up sergio. Over 1000 games and 1000 contributions with raul. Are they comparable in any way
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero

What instructions you got him on? He goes missing for long periods for me
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Got him as a red and he is amazing.

I haven't used his NIF so I didn't know what to expect. His heading is amazing too so don't let that scare you. His runs are amazing.
  • Fabi1234
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    30 games this WL and 35 goals and 8 assists. Never had a player befor over 1 per game.
    Absolut animal