Am i just trash with Sergio Ramos ?

Mmjnnnn
102 posts Sunday League Hero
idk why but i’m gettin scored on left and right now

Comments

• Salvatori
    996 posts Professional
    No, there is something seriously wrong with defending at the moment. Lots of people reporting it. Since the last update the did which apparently was just "server maintainence".

Try a game on drop back 1/1 - Its scum, but try it because it will show the game is broken - We have all faced those teams before right, and they camp out inside the box. They wont now if you try that setting. At least mine dont, they still hold a high line. Its just odd
  • truegunn3r
    8825 posts Has That Special Something
    First time ever I am struggling so much. Always finish G3 and G2 with games to spare. At the moment I am 2 wins 5 losses. Can’t seem to defend and my players are not chasing runners anymore
  • mway
    949 posts Semi-Pro
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    First time ever I am struggling so much. Always finish G3 and G2 with games to spare. At the moment I am 2 wins 5 losses. Can’t seem to defend and my players are not chasing runners anymore

I´m sure in a few games your defenders will be amazing and your opponent forwards will be just standing there staring at the sun. This time the losing streak hit you at the beginning. It´s always the same. You will end in the same place you end every week.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9491 posts League Winner
    mway wrote: »

I´m sure in a few games your defenders will be amazing and your opponent forwards will be just standing there staring at the sun. This time the losing streak hit you at the beginning. It´s always the same. You will end in the same place you end every week.

Can confirm... usually start strongly but a month or two ago had an absolute mare at beginning and went 2-6.

Was 17-9 before I knew it. You’ll typically end up same rank, just going about things differently this weekend :wink:
  • truegunn3r
    8825 posts Has That Special Something
    mway wrote: »

I guess you were right, I’m 6-5 now. I always try to stay around the 50% win ratio and then push on for G2 near end. Back on track I suppose: