Going to buy Fifa 20

Rossi1000
422 posts Sunday League Hero
Just so I have something to moan about for another year

Comments

  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 25
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Just so I have something to moan about for another year

    Me too.On PC this year.Buying this game not because I'm a FIFA fan (not any more),but the True love of football.PES needs a lot work to do to be better when it comes to simulating football,FIFA has so many flaws but for now it is a better football game.

    To conclude,FIFA is the best and the worst thing happens to my life (gaming life XD).
  • Rossi1000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Just so I have something to moan about for another year

    Me too.On PC this year.Buying this game not because I'm a FIFA fan (not any more),but the True love of football.PES needs a lot work to do to be better when it comes to simulating football,FIFA has so many flaws but for now it is a better football game.

    To conclude,FIFA is the best and the worst thing happens to my life (gaming life XD).

    Agree mate
    I was pes until 2013 but gameplay was wack and had been for a few years with promise next pes will be better and never was while Konami had let things fall way behind ea and fifa ... fifa13 was class game reminded me of pes10 to be honest
    But still Konami haven’t improved while ea strangle the life outta fut which is killing off fifa slowly we are stuck with no competition to ea and Fifa
    So if you want a football game it’s fifa or fifa
  • BGAlum
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Save your money... buy a lottery ticket and if you lose complain about that... if you win, buy fifa.
  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Save your money... buy a lottery ticket and if you lose complain about that... if you win, buy fifa.

    thumb up!
  • BGAlum
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    And forgot to add... buy FIFA... and then complain about it.... at least you will be rich...:)
  • Sm0key_J0e
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lots of EA guys commenting here...

    I will not buy the game.
    I have bought it for years, left the pc version because of all the cheaters and hackers but this year, the gameplay has simply been ridiculous compared to what the game costs (I play on Xbox).

    EA hasn’t bothered to address all the issues of delay, gameplay etc. I have therefore zero confidence that they will do something about it next year.

    It is not a simulation game anymore, it is an arcade game where the best man seldom wins in order to stimulate pack sales to lesser players.

    Once money was brought into the equation of building teams, all was lost.

    I will play for fun for another two months and then my FIFA adventure will end for good.
    With zero regrets.
  • Rossi1000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which football game are you buying next year smokey?
  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Lots of EA guys commenting here...

    I will not buy the game.
    I have bought it for years, left the pc version because of all the cheaters and hackers but this year, the gameplay has simply been ridiculous compared to what the game costs (I play on Xbox).

    EA hasn’t bothered to address all the issues of delay, gameplay etc. I have therefore zero confidence that they will do something about it next year.

    It is not a simulation game anymore, it is an arcade game where the best man seldom wins in order to stimulate pack sales to lesser players.

    Once money was brought into the equation of building teams, all was lost.

    I will play for fun for another two months and then my FIFA adventure will end for good.
    With zero regrets.

    My man plus you only 4 guys comment on this post, who is the EA guy?😂
  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fuc Jorffrey fuc EA fuc the queen,see,better.
  • Rossi1000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Fuc Jorffrey fuc EA fuc the queen,see,better.

    Sounding like B Rabbit at the end of 8 mile 🤣🤣
  • _R9_
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    Just so I have something to moan about for another year

    Modern warfare.
  • Mr_Echo58
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fifa19.Quite possibly the worst game in the world.
  • had enough!!!!!
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Your all sad ppl who play fifa now!
  • Rossi1000
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah could be worse
    Could be a pes gamer I guess
  • Cheesyballs1970
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NO WAY this is awful gameplay bad, cards far too expensive etc. Looking forward to Borderlands 3
  • BGAlum
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Not bothering buying anything new... just keep playing this or 18.
  • DanValletta
    1229 posts Professional
    What a mental tug of war.
    I said I wasn't buying the game after what they did with icon moments and was 100% sure of that.

    Now I have a fear of missing out. I like to trade so it's good to get in there early. If the game is actually good then I want to have a good team.

    If it's not I'll feel like I've just payed to marry an Arabian prince through PayPal.
Sign In or Register to comment.