am I missing something ??

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
Opened a 81+ bpl SBC pack last minute got gold lacazette and I spoke to an advisor this is what they said

you: I am thank you,hope you are too.
Paulomi : Yes
Paulomi : Thank you
Paulomi : I can see that you’re contacting us regarding fifa. Am I correct?
Could you please elaborate the issue so that I can assist you accordingly?
you: Yes I opened a 81+ bpl SBC at 17:57 and it gave me a gold lacazette but he was still in tots at this time
Paulomi : This is concerning for us however I'll certainly look into it and will help you with it.
Paulomi : In order to provide you the information about this issue, May I ask you a few questions if you don't mind?
you: Absolutely that's fine
Paulomi : Could you please help me with the PSN id?
you: King__andy88
you: That's a double underscore
Paulomi : Sure
Paulomi : Thanks
you: You're welcome
Paulomi : Please allow me a moment to check this for you
you: No problem the 2 players I received were 85 lacazette and 82 torreira if that helps any
Paulomi : Thank you
you: No problem
Paulomi : Can you help me with the correct concern of yours?
you: The lacazette should of been a team of the season card
Paulomi : Sure
Paulomi : Thank you for waiting, i appreciate your patience.
Paulomi : So as i can check content from pack is decided at the time of opening, not at the time of completing the challenge
you: Yes I opened the pack before 6pm
Paulomi : The only exception is when there is a guaranteed form of reward
you: I opened before 6pm so the it should of been tots lacazette
Paulomi : Yes you completed the challenge before it expired,
you: It came up with an error after I opened it saying where having problems with the store then it said I had items to deal with
Paulomi : However you opened the pack when TOTS versions of Premier League players were removed.
you: When did I open it?
Paulomi : The time you opened it was May/24/19 at 04:59 PM GMT
you: Tots was out of packs at 6pm
you: So it should of been a team of the season
Paulomi : Yes Andy i can understand this as you have completed the challenge before it expired however opened the pack when TOTS versions of Premier League players were removed.
you: You've just told me it was 4:59 when I opened the pack and tots left packs at 5:00 so I don't really see what u mean
Paulomi : So as you opened the pack after the expiration of the challenge it was not present
Paulomi : the time you opened was May/24/19 at 04:59 PM GMT
you: So it wasn't expired until 5pm it hasn't expired
Paulomi : The time is according to the GMT so you completed the challenge however till the time you opened it, by that time it was removedm

Comments

  • AzizaG
    2503 posts National Call-Up
    Speak to another one
  • Dixie81
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That’s rough, talk to someone else if I was you
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    You said you opened at 17:57, they were gone out of packs since 17:00.

    I was still selling premier league rares for 2k after 17:00 thinking how stupid some people are to buy them when no specials in packs.

    I hate EA as much as anybody, but your in the wrong here man.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nah
    Devers wrote: »
    You said you opened at 17:57, they were gone out of packs since 17:00.

    I was still selling premier league rares for 2k after 17:00 thinking how stupid some people are to buy them when no specials in packs.

    I hate EA as much as anybody, but your in the wrong here man.

    Nah they were going from GMT and GMT+1,I'm not that stupid lol
  • AzizaG
    2503 posts National Call-Up
    Why would they go out of packs at 5?
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Op, you said you opened at 17:57, only when the operative said you opened at 16:59 you went along with it being 16:59 instead of 17:57.

    They go out of packs at 17:00 uk time.

    When you load up fut, the tots team in packs is in the screen with a timer in the bottom left corner telling how long there left in packs.

    There is an hour in between 17:00 and 18:00 when no special cards are in packs, happened last week with MC tots switching to prem tots
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Again, i am in no way sticking up for EA here, i despise them
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yh 4:57 to them is 5:57 to me so was a couple of minutes before they went out of packs they were saying one minute,they've admitted that it should of been blue now been escalated to specialist now which means by time I get him it's july

  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Yh 4:57 to them is 5:57 to me so was a couple of minutes before they went out of packs they were saying one minute,they've admitted that it should of been blue now been escalated to specialist now which means by time I get him it's july

    Ya 17:57 to you, they were out of packs 57 mins.

    Those operators dont have a clue, have never player the game, probably dont own a copy of the game or even a console.

    They are call center workers somewhere in asia who dont care and type crap to try and get rid of you. They are probably given a response sheet from which they reply to you using.

    Dont get your hopes up to get the card.

  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Yh 4:57 to them is 5:57 to me so was a couple of minutes before they went out of packs they were saying one minute,they've admitted that it should of been blue now been escalated to specialist now which means by time I get him it's july

    Ya 17:57 to you, they were out of packs 57 mins.

    Those operators dont have a clue, have never player the game, probably dont own a copy of the game or even a console.

    They are call center workers somewhere in asia who dont care and type crap to try and get rid of you. They are probably given a response sheet from which they reply to you using.

    Dont get your hopes up to get the card.

    Dude they go out of packs at 6pm for me I opened at 5:57 they said 5:59 it's all the timezone thats confusing lol.as for them yeh I know they tried to tell me to wait 72 hours because the system will do it by itself lol
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Where you based?
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    Op, you said you opened at 17:57, only when the operative said you opened at 16:59 you went along with it being 16:59 instead of 17:57.

    They go out of packs at 17:00 uk time.

    When you load up fut, the tots team in packs is in the screen with a timer in the bottom left corner telling how long there left in packs.

    There is an hour in between 17:00 and 18:00 when no special cards are in packs, happened last week with MC tots switching to prem tots

    Wait, you sure there's an hour with no TOTS in packs? Always thought theyd be in packs till new TOTS came out
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Op, you said you opened at 17:57, only when the operative said you opened at 16:59 you went along with it being 16:59 instead of 17:57.

    They go out of packs at 17:00 uk time.

    When you load up fut, the tots team in packs is in the screen with a timer in the bottom left corner telling how long there left in packs.

    There is an hour in between 17:00 and 18:00 when no special cards are in packs, happened last week with MC tots switching to prem tots

    Wait, you sure there's an hour with no TOTS in packs? Always thought theyd be in packs till new TOTS came out

    Ya, last week between the MC tots and PREM tots there was an hour with nothing in packs between 17:00-18:00
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm UK were are GMT normally but in summer were GMT+1 hence the confusion the advisor was reading GMT whilst I'm GMT+1. Spoke to a few advisors they try and tell me I opened it at 5:00 then when I show them the other advisor told me 4:59 they change their mind.bunch of scammers,how they get away with taking people's money
  • Poolstu123
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    I'm UK were are GMT normally but in summer were GMT+1 hence the confusion the advisor was reading GMT whilst I'm GMT+1. Spoke to a few advisors they try and tell me I opened it at 5:00 then when I show them the other advisor told me 4:59 they change their mind.bunch of scammers,how they get away with taking people's money

    Just forget the time zones for a second and just use uk time.
    You said you opened at 5:57, they say 5:59 and your argument is that tots should still be in packs.
    What @Devers is trying to say (correct me if I’m wrong) is that the old team of the season goes out of packs at 5 (again our time) and the new ones are released at 6.

    So what you need to find out is if the 6 o’clock time we have for new tots is the same time old tots go out of packs, or is it there an hour gap for the change over
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    I'm UK were are GMT normally but in summer were GMT+1 hence the confusion the advisor was reading GMT whilst I'm GMT+1. Spoke to a few advisors they try and tell me I opened it at 5:00 then when I show them the other advisor told me 4:59 they change their mind.bunch of scammers,how they get away with taking people's money

    Just forget the time zones for a second and just use uk time.
    You said you opened at 5:57, they say 5:59 and your argument is that tots should still be in packs.
    What @Devers is trying to say (correct me if I’m wrong) is that the old team of the season goes out of packs at 5 (again our time) and the new ones are released at 6.

    So what you need to find out is if the 6 o’clock time we have for new tots is the same time old tots go out of packs, or is it there an hour gap for the change over

    Yes exactly this, there is an hour gap between 5-6pm uk time when no specials are in packs. Its simple really.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty sure it don't work like that anymore
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Op, im not trying to be a **** and im not sticking up for the scammers that are EA.

    But, you said your based in uk, and you opened the pack at 17:57.

    They were out of packs for 57 mins.

    I dont get whats so hard to understand?

    If anybody is on console, when the tots loading screen comes up, it should say how long they are left in packs. Im not near console, but im sure if you ad it up the current team will be in packs until 17:00 next friday.
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm on the console just loaded it up bundesliga are in packs till 6pm....
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    What your saying does ring a bell from previous FIFA's but it's not been the case for the last 2 atleast as far as I'm aware
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Definitely 5-6 uk time had nothing in packs, i was doing the prem packs and stopped at 5 because i noted the timer ran out at 5 yet the packs where there until 6 , which made no sense, so i sold everything after 5 which was still going for the same price.

    Will check friday when the timer is down to hours left.
  • WellWornBeast
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is EA support we are talking about. Look at the response i got yesterday, some grade A arshelicking :D
    96596422a3b3c5c72fd7834ff507ab07.png
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is EA support we are talking about. Look at the response i got yesterday, some grade A arshelicking :D
    96596422a3b3c5c72fd7834ff507ab07.png

    Worst customer service in the world, they are happy to take your money but they genuinely don't give a **** about you getting what you've paid for no one's there to protect the customer and they abuse it
  • WellWornBeast
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    But I'm an amazing human being as passionate gamer as I am, or something? :D
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    This is EA support we are talking about. Look at the response i got yesterday, some grade A arshelicking :D
    96596422a3b3c5c72fd7834ff507ab07.png

    Ffs 😂😂😂
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mine said if he could sort it he would,he would love to give me free coins and lots of free players but unfortunately he can't.**** head.
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    Theres are reason they take the crown every year as worst franchise
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Law should crack down on them they've got a licence to print money and treat customers however they want the fact they could ban you for no reason and you lose everything and there's not a thing you can do is a joke
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    The sooner fifa points are banned the better, they might actually make an enjoyable gamd
  • Devers
    7338 posts League Winner
    *game
Sign In or Register to comment.