Will you try for G2 or stay at G3 this weekend?

Daddy
5748 posts Big Money Move
Unlike the Prem apart from 3-4 there are many sbc fodder players in the Bundes (IMO), however the liga nos looks more promising with telles and militao, will you go for G2 this weekend?

Comments

• starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    G3
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Want Liga Nos players more tbf so will go for G3.
  • Delvinho
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aim as high as I can get. Only got the choice of 1 BPL in both my picks either way so hopefully I can crack elite this WL
  • Daddy
    Delvinho wrote: »
    Aim as high as I can get. Only got the choice of 1 BPL in both my picks either way so hopefully I can crack elite this WL

Good luck!
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    G3 if I'll have enough time
  • NornIron
    15480 posts World Class
    G3 if I get there, couldn't pay me to play more than I need to.
  • Boysie91
    14863 posts World Class
    G3 as G2 rewards are terrible.
  • Daddy
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Depends on you luck, I got TAA and Fernandinho from mine last week, was pretty happy
  • ITSSPENO
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
    Daddy wrote: »

Depends on you luck, I got TAA and Fernandinho from mine last week, was pretty happy

Git the exact same. What's the difference in rewards? I thought they were both 2 guaranteed picks?
  • Daddy
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Git the exact same. What's the difference in rewards? I thought they were both 2 guaranteed picks?

G2 is guaranteed atleast one from the main league, G3 there is no guarantee, however have seen people getting hazard from g3 so there's that.
  • suxxio
    822 posts Professional
    I go as far as I can.. Too ambitious for giving up
  • ITSSPENO
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite

G2 is guaranteed atleast one from the main league, G3 there is no guarantee, however have seen people getting hazard from g3 so there's that.

I thought s1 and above was guaranteed?
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Not interest in anyone from any of the tots this week, none would get into my team Cba to sweat for subs
  • Daddy

I thought s1 and above was guaranteed?

Nope only G2 and above is guaranteed, however you can get one in G3 and S1 depend on your luck
  • TheTormentor07
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    Probably G3 don't care about either tots unless I get them tradeable or for sbc fodder.
  • Daddy
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Not interest in anyone from any of the tots this week, none would get into my team Cba to sweat for subs

93 rated player will bring down your sbc cost significantly 😉
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Will stop at gold 3 as usual.
  • Delboy13710
    10177 posts Has That Special Something
    G2 more chance of that Lewa
  • Retro1989
    7212 posts Big Money Move
    G3 I want Liga NOS players.
  • EekAlaska
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try for G2 again but will depend a lot on how many I play/win tonight. I like G3 packs better but I like that 4th option in G2.
  • CFCHenri
    4528 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah whichever I get. We all wish for Gold 2 or higher but I won't even be mad at Gold 3. The Minor League which is Liga NOS still has some top pulls. :smile:
  • CharlieC
    7426 posts League Winner
    I go as far as my nerves let me
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve only got a few hours tonight and a couple hours tomorrow morning (visiting family) so I’m hoping I can get to 14 wins.

Got 6 already this morning so should be doable.
    Last and only time I ended on g3 I pulled a red 97 Messi so hopefully I will get lucky again.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move

lol got exactly same players from my G2

cheers
  • SuperSonicSean
    6189 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    G2 > G3. If you think about it, the G2 red picks are basically the same as G3 except you get 1 extra player to choose from in each packs which is guaranteed to be a Bundesliga player. That aside, the picks are identical. You still have the same chance of getting Militao or Telles.

I'm going all out for G2. Bundesliga and Serie A are the leagues I've been most hyped about.
  • Teddy365
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got tots son getting to gold 3 I've packed pogba and mbappe after losing my first draft Match 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite

Is Silver2 bad too?
    packed Prime Rijkard :D couple months ago
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Going for elite if I have time to play 30
  • BasDostscp
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G3

Bruno Fernandes and Acuna would be nice.
  • TheKillers246
    1216 posts Professional
    Is it any difference in player picks between G2 vs G1?