Thierry Henry's RB Leipzig | Story Ending?

WestardLord
1332 posts Professional
edited June 14
orPdlNL.png
n4CPzXP.png
C9Nq4G1.png
0QtRzLt.png
N4V5BRe.png
t1P4q8q.png
Post edited by WestardLord on

Comments

• WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    pJuRK2U.png

Pre-season 2021 Results
    QxqGACV.png
    August 2021 Results
    H6rnJHN.png
    September 2021 Results
    U8NAJes.png
    October 2021 Results
    8B8mCpJ.png
    November 2021 Results
    FBGFxcG.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited June 7
    Eg5Jkb6.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 24
    LxLyvi7.png
  • LAboog4
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Interesting choice, Henry going to such a hated Bundesliga club. Maybe he can change the stigma around the club.

Bundesliga is a fun but challenging league. Will hopefully give you more of a challenge then Monaco did.
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 25
    7h0Mm9u.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 25
    tJFcgzw.png
  • Virtual_K
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    RB Leipzig and Henry as the anti-heroes. They have my support. :)
  • DB1512
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love this move of Henry, I think the Bundesliga in Fifa is a great competition despite the lack of most real stadiums. Will be a tough challenge to unthrone Bayern but I think teams as Leverkusen, Leipzig and Dortmund should be able to beat them in the next years.

With this story, have you moved from Monaco in your old save file or did you start over?
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Interesting choice, Henry going to such a hated Bundesliga club. Maybe he can change the stigma around the club.

Bundesliga is a fun but challenging league. Will hopefully give you more of a challenge then Monaco did.
    This is what I'm hoping for. Also the squad won't be all crazy overpowered like the Monaco team. lol
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    RB Leipzig and Henry as the anti-heroes. They have my support. :)
    Thanks!
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Love this move of Henry, I think the Bundesliga in Fifa is a great competition despite the lack of most real stadiums. Will be a tough challenge to unthrone Bayern but I think teams as Leverkusen, Leipzig and Dortmund should be able to beat them in the next years.

With this story, have you moved from Monaco in your old save file or did you start over?
    I tried starting over, simulating all the way to 2021 so I can take advantage of the latest career mode updates, but crazy things happened like Leipzig getting relegated to the third division :D . So I continued with the save instead, it'll provide better continuity between the stories anyway.

• WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 26
    Yg8Z4AW.png
    n4CPzXP.png
    IGp2ta4.png
    unFaQbB.png
    fPVsgVv.png
    IRh6sR4.png
  • DB1512
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    I tried starting over, simulating all the way to 2021 so I can take advantage of the latest career mode updates, but crazy things happened like Leipzig getting relegated to the third division :D . So I continued with the save instead, it'll provide better continuity between the stories anyway.

I like it! I think it is also interesting that Leipzig already made some transfer without your interference. The squad looks decent but some positions need reinforcement. In real life they already signed Wolff from RB Salzburg and a new goalkeeper is a must I believe. Lethal striking couple with Werner and Iñaki, I wonder what formation you will use.

• Ashy
    8710 posts League Winner
    Leipzig have the talent to challenge for the title, it's cool to see you play on the storyline of them being hated, Henry continues with his journey too is nice. Interesting to see now out and out wide players in the team so I guess you will be playing a more central formation to suit the players you have?
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    DB1512 wrote: »

I like it! I think it is also interesting that Leipzig already made some transfer without your interference. The squad looks decent but some positions need reinforcement. In real life they already signed Wolff from RB Salzburg and a new goalkeeper is a must I believe. Lethal striking couple with Werner and Iñaki, I wonder what formation you will use.
    Ashy wrote: »
    Leipzig have the talent to challenge for the title, it's cool to see you play on the storyline of them being hated, Henry continues with his journey too is nice. Interesting to see now out and out wide players in the team so I guess you will be playing a more central formation to suit the players you have?

Yeah perhaps the midfield and defense need to be bolstered right now. Fortunately the squad isn't too changed from the original, so the known 4-2-2-2 formation should still work.
  • LAboog4
    Timo Werner is such a good player, I expect big things from him under Henry.
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 28
    LMi1odo.png
    w3GLWK1.png
    xMVmcm7.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    aAEWqGe.png
  • JoshDFC
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will be interesting to see how Theirry does in a new league. It is a league he never played in so he doesn't know that well but if he gets his tactics right I'm sure he will be a great success
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 29
    f1jovjM.png
    eS2NP5L.png
    HQjqWls.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    Fe0mjNJ.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    Q8UYELZ.png
  • LAboog4
    Good start on and off the field for Henry. Nice call back to the MLS days when money was more of an issue for Henry.
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 29
    qmXYVnW.png
    7MOUmH6.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    RddwPST.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 29
    DpGTobk.png
    jEnccMN.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    M8PJHmD.png
    4DvFP6n.png
  • LAboog4
    I really like the intro to your videos. Nicely done.

Benfica The first goal was perfect. The midfield passing was quick, got the ball wide and a perfect cross for a volley. Fun to watch. The rest of the match seemed very free flowing showing the potential of this teams attack.

OL Every goal was a highlight for RB but OL's goals showed poor decisions by the Leipzig backline. My favorite goal was Reynoso's, Werner had the best finish but the short one touch passing for Reynoso's goal was brilliant.

Leipzig seem like it will be fun to watch this season.
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    I really like the intro to your videos. Nicely done.

Benfica The first goal was perfect. The midfield passing was quick, got the ball wide and a perfect cross for a volley. Fun to watch. The rest of the match seemed very free flowing showing the potential of this teams attack.

OL Every goal was a highlight for RB but OL's goals showed poor decisions by the Leipzig backline. My favorite goal was Reynoso's, Werner had the best finish but the short one touch passing for Reynoso's goal was brilliant.

Leipzig seem like it will be fun to watch this season.
    Actually, my mistake, both of those goals were by Werner, but Reynoso did contribute to the passing in the box.

Definitely feels fun with such a high pressing, attacking squad. Defending will need some work though.
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    5VVO7B0.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    edited May 29
    LZyA0iv.png
    2wt2n7S.png
  • WestardLord
    1332 posts Professional
    S9F52Dh.png