[Story Terminated]

Comments

• Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noticed the Milton Valenzuela signing, is he coming over from Columbus Crew? Team had a pretty solid preseason tournament thus far. West Ham (whom I have a soft spot for), fell apart. Isn't Kagawa a little old for RB's youth movement? Still, a veteran presence in the middle could be useful in important matches. As for Timo, Henry should block any transfer until summer.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Noticed the Milton Valenzuela signing, is he coming over from Columbus Crew? Team had a pretty solid preseason tournament thus far. West Ham (whom I have a soft spot for), fell apart. Isn't Kagawa a little old for RB's youth movement? Still, a veteran presence in the middle could be useful in important matches. As for Timo, Henry should block any transfer until summer.
    Looks like Valenzuela was actually signed by Athletic Bilbao in 2020, so he came from there. Kagawa definitely doesn't fall within the under 25 rule for Leipzig.

Werner could actually leave if the transfer offer is big enough, but it certainly add to challenge if the season starts without him.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited May 29
    rqQxN0g.png
    QRckQGi.png
    FXuHJzr.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 2
    TZRtaQ7.png
    w3GLWK1.png
    QxqGACV.png
    Post edited by WestardLord on
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always good to start the season with a trophy. It seems like Werner is scoring in every game.
  • ElMarcos
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good luck with RB!
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    T3msI6z.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    NynesEi.png

pJuRK2U.png
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quite a difficult start with Dortmund and Gladbach in your first three games but quite straightforward after that until obviously the Schalke and Bayern games
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    5IqRH04.png
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    After an impressive preseason, with or without Werner, I think Thierry has a solid group, and with a potential 61M, could be rock solid.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Replacing Werner will be difficult, he is off to a great start and seems to be a key player for Henry. Hopefully he decides to stay.

I really like the schedule graphic. It's a long way away but games 23 to 29 look to be the key stretch if things go as predicted.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    LLixmsg.png
    jQUoj6x.png
    3QXvvvd.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited May 31
    WNjLkKQ.png
  • ElMarcos
    Werner obviously is a big big loss for the team, but you should be able to get a replacement in. Früchtel would be an addition in the goal.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    3apkVyI.png
    DeybYMs.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    BOjPs2i.png
  • ElMarcos
    Mboula could be a great addition. Not sure whether or not € 25 mil is a lot for Früchtl
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    6yAdJDq.png
  • Ashy
    9455 posts League Winner
    Good to see you not going after household names, Leipzig are fairly rich but you look at the players they bought in the past they were not known and now we are, like Konate, Sabitzer, Orban, Upamecano. They get these players cheap and improve the, there is so much talent in the squad they could make a killing selling them off, so good to see you follow that mould.
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pilfering your former club, shame on Thierry Henry. :D I think the Red Bulls may have minimized any risk in the eyes of Mboula with their preseason success. Looks like a good move.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    Ashy wrote: »
    Good to see you not going after household names, Leipzig are fairly rich but you look at the players they bought in the past they were not known and now we are, like Konate, Sabitzer, Orban, Upamecano. They get these players cheap and improve the, there is so much talent in the squad they could make a killing selling them off, so good to see you follow that mould.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Pilfering your former club, shame on Thierry Henry. :D I think the Red Bulls may have minimized any risk in the eyes of Mboula with their preseason success. Looks like a good move.

Yeah I want to stick to sense of realism, or at least not make ridiculous signings. Also, it could be said Henry developed a soft spot for some of the Monaco players. :D
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 9
    kUc1nbZ.png
    bghCdHs.png
    QfgzxuT.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 9
    MIe3Bev.png
    Pr4Xes6.png
    vhTinQp.png
  • DB1512
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Impressive win against Dortmund and nice signings who directly deliver what's expected from them. Looks like Henry has everything under control right from the start.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    VV0FKpT.png
    jQUoj6x.png
    H6rnJHN.png
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    YXsJoFe.png
  • DB1512
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sad to see Iñaki Williams injured. Is the transfermarket already closed? In the UCL not a bad draw I think, PSG is tough but Valencia is of the same level as Leipzig.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 3
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Sad to see Iñaki Williams injured. Is the transfermarket already closed? In the UCL not a bad draw I think, PSG is tough but Valencia is of the same level as Leipzig.
    It's closed unfortunately, and the team may have to just hold out until the January window to sign another striker.
  • WestardLord
    1435 posts Professional
    edited June 3
    Kra9uX3.png