TOTW De Paul

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi serie A fans, i’d be happy to have some first feedbacks. His card looks nice, and he could fit well with Gomez and Dybala in the midfield. Thanks.

Comments

• RadamelFalcao9
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2019
    Not many serie A fans on this forum m8,
    Hmmm will give him a try later on this weekend. He looks pretty good to be fair 👌
  • Brownian_Motion
    @RadamelFalcao9 Ok, thanks. Anybody else?
  • Brownian_Motion
    Come on guys, jump in.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's extremely cheap, why don't you just try him out? His stats look good.

• Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used him last night for 3 games. Trash game play, but hit a sweet finesse from the edge of the box, and a few nice assists. Bouncing between CM and CAM, think he is better at CAM. He's basically a right-footed discount Dybala.
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Argentus wrote: »
    Used him last night for 3 games. Trash game play, but hit a sweet finesse from the edge of the box, and a few nice assists. Bouncing between CM and CAM, think he is better at CAM. He's basically a right-footed discount Dybala.

That's exactly what I was thinking, if I wasn't using 4-4-2(2) (No CAM or CM's) I would of wanted this card, looks great.
  • Brownian_Motion
    Ok thanks, i’ll give him a try over the week end. Cheers.
  • thackattack
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use serieA but tbh i would just wait for the tots to come out and i expect if you have been been playing serieA from the start you will have the 91 hamsik who will be much better.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6157 posts Big Money Move
    I like Serie A cards, but be doesn't seem usable at this stage in the game. He'll probably get a sweet TOTS in a few weeks, but Gomez and Dybala are the way to go.
  • thackattack
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like Serie A cards, but be doesn't seem usable at this stage in the game. He'll probably get a sweet TOTS in a few weeks, but Gomez and Dybala are the way to go.

I love gomez this year, best player i have used for such a low rated card. Still play the christmas 86 version but for some reason dybala just hasnt been great for me. I wanted to give the RW version a go but its so over priced.
  • Brownian_Motion
    @thackattack I’ve been playing with Hamsik and Nainggolan for a while. Hamsik never performed that well in my 4-2-2 so put him on the bench and got more agile players: Dybala and Gomez. My game is much more fluid now. Added De Paul tonight and played a few games. He’s ok so far.