TOTS Trent vs FFS trent

ngern77
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is he worth the double price?

If Matip+TOTS Trent or FFS de ligt+ FFS Trent

Comments

• starfox1284
    1888 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cant see how you could even consider playing IF Matip at this point in the game with his speed.
  • Johnnydp
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    better upgrade your if Matip first. to answer your question, tots TAA worth every penny, i can feel the diff between his ffs and tots.
  • ngern77
    Cant see how you could even consider playing IF Matip at this point in the game with his speed.

poty VVD help him a lot. Lol
  • ngern77
    edited May 24
    Johnnydp wrote: »
    better upgrade your if Matip first. to answer your question, tots TAA worth every penny, i can feel the diff between his ffs and tots.

Thanks. I have to decide whom should I sell for TOTS trent.

My first team defense are TOTS Robertson POTY VVD futmas Thiago silva FB Alves. But thiago silva seem too slow for counter attack and Alves is usually out of his position. Lol
  • Johnnydp
    edited May 24
    should drop Thiago Silva. he is not good enough at this stage of the game. Tots TAA is better than Tots Robertson whose jumping is too low. try to replace robertson with a cheaper but better LB and use the fund to upgrade your cb and then get tots TAA?
  • ngern77
    should drop Thiago Silva. he is not good enough at this stage of the game. Tots TAA is better than Tots Robertson whose jumping is too low. try to replace robertson with a cheaper but better LB and use the fund to upgrade your cb and then get tots TAA?

I got TOTS Robertson from PL garantee pack. Any recommend for CB, my choices are 92 Maldini / FFS orTOTS de ligt / pim cannavaro.
  • Johnnydp
    edited May 24
    ngern77 wrote: »

I got TOTS Robertson from PL garantee pack. Any recommend for CB, my choices are 92 Maldini / FFS orTOTS de ligt / pim cannavaro.

ic. then stick with robertson then, he is still great but not best. get maldini if you can afford. but i'd 100% recommend ffs de ligt(with shadow chem). he is just a monster. i cant imagine how good his tots will be. wait for few weeks to get the tots de ligt if you can.
    ffs de ligt is the third or fourth best cb i have ever used this year. just below the pecking order of poty VVD, Maldini and fb Luis.
  • ngern77

ic. then stick with robertson then, he is still great but not best. get maldini if you can afford. but i'd 100% recommend ffs de ligt(with shadow chem). he is just a monster. i cant imagine how good his tots will be. wait for few weeks to get the tots de ligt if you can.

Thanks.
  • juliuscaesar8
    446 posts Sunday League Hero

I don’t know why, but IF Matip (with Shadow) is amazing. even in D2 he is one of the best center backs I have used. His 6’5 Skinny frame is freakishly fast and gets work done.
  • ngern77

I don’t know why, but IF Matip (with Shadow) is amazing. even in D2 he is one of the best center backs I have used. His 6’5 Skinny frame is freakishly fast and gets work done.

Matip is work well with my team since his release but he can't catch the ultra speedy guy counter attack at this time. And he automatically make some penalties due to his low stat.