Am I the only one...

dregana08
3760 posts National Call-Up
Who is actually considering buying ToTS Doherty? Looking at his stats, he looks like such a well rounded DR, and he only costs 120k. Was considering TAA for 630k but I can't spend that when Doherty is 500k cheaper!

I previously used SBC SMS (89) at DR, who I loved, and he has similar stats to Doherty.

Anyone actually used Doherty and has an opinion on him?

Comments

• Mmandras
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    You really don't want to spend 630k on a RB who is barely visible in a game.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 23
    Got him untradeable from the sbc and he’s actually decent at everything. I was a bit annoyed when he came out the sbc pack but he’s winning me round.

Had Wan Bissaka before and Doherty is better and more well rounded.

I’d recommend a pace orientated chem style. I’m using anchor which I felt boosted pace and defending as his stats with the ball are excellent already .
  • dregana08
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Got him untradeable from the sbc and he’s actually decent at everything. I was a bit annoyed when he came out the sbc pack but he’s winning me round.

Had Wan Bissaka before and Doherty is better and more well rounded.

I’d recommend a pace orientated chem style. I’m using anchor which I felt boosted pace and defending as his stats with the ball are excellent already .

I was thinking hawk... It's strange but I like shooting boosts for my full backs as they often pop up with a few goals (I play narrow formations so they are my wingers at times).
  • dregana08
    Mmandras wrote: »
    You really don't want to spend 630k on a RB who is barely visible in a game.

I'm thinking the same, I have always wanted to use FS TAA but Doherty just looks better value for money. Also, which the 500k saved, it means I can get tots Aguero.

Mind made up!
  • ELSALCFC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ll see what coins I’ve got left after I buy a new second team and possibly replace cb yedlin with him. He looks to be a fit for how I play.