If ea read this ?

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 23
Should make more error each division u rise so the game is competitive for people and easy for casual players less shot error pass error higher tackle rate ect and make it higher each division until u get to div 1 u play the hardcore game all assistance off any1 agree? I’m div 1 won’t effect me but would make the game more enjoyable for casual player

Comments

• Renamed123456
    4681 posts Big Money Move
    My players take 3 seconds to control the ball, no more error thanks.
  • Telbhoy1995
    My players take 3 seconds to control the ball, no more error thanks.

Normal div 1 less error for 2 less again 3 etc so each division has less error
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Dumbest idea ever.. Different gameplay in different divs.. What would even be the point when your opponent would get the same extra assists..
  • Telbhoy1995
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Dumbest idea ever.. Different gameplay in different divs.. What would even be the point when your opponent would get the same extra assists..

Easier to learn less stress full slowly learn the game and get good
  • PlayerSayers
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should make more error each division u rise so the game is competitive for people and easy for casual players less shot error pass error higher tackle rate ect and make it higher each division until u get to div 1 u play the hardcore game all assistance off any1 agree? I’m div 1 won’t effect me but would make the game more enjoyable for casual player

🤦‍♀️