Best thing about fifa 19

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 23
The new ranking system that you play players your rating at 1st it’s really annoying but once u get good at the game it’s great always challenge u against better players so you get better fut champs are now stress free games and every rival game is like fut champs im in div 1 just trying to improve my score to play better players and become a better player

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13244 posts Has That Special Something
    The best thing about 19...

Is that it's almost over
  • i don't know about the best but the strangest thing i have ever had in a football playing game is that i rarely feel i want to play ! i spend 90% of the week doing league sbcs lately . i have over 2000 games played and most of those came in november/december when i used to rack up 70k+ points in rivals in attempts to get promoted .
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    The best thing about fifa 19 is that it’s nearly over.

Is that it's almost over

Wow. You both took my words right out of my mouth.

Just to be clear: 100% agreed.
  • Telbhoy1995
    i don't know about the best but the strangest thing i have ever had in a football playing game is that i rarely feel i want to play ! i spend 90% of the week doing league sbcs lately . i have over 2000 games played and most of those came in november/december when i used to rack up 70k+ points in rivals in attempts to get promoted .

I’m in div 1 always have been every fifa and u got a lucky dip last FIFA’s who u play u can win it and there’s no longer a challenge now the more u improve your score the better players u play so always improving also not playing players much better than u to kill your confidence
  • Telbhoy1995

Is that it's almost over

This. And that it's made me decide to not buy the next one.

It’s took me over 6 month to learn this game had to completely chance my style finally I did less skills more passing aggressive defending and after a while u can make the bounce to your advantage and becomes a ok game but for a casual play not wanting to take the time to learn all this new stuff it’s a nightmare this games aimed at the pro level to make it more competitive not for the casual players enjoyment
  • Staxdoobie
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect

Is that it's almost over

I said this last year. But then I caved, bought it and barely played for 6 months. Spent the last few months trying to catch up, but I just can’t. My team’s garbage! If you do decide not to buy it, make sure you stick to your decision!
  • Renamed123456
    4417 posts National Call-Up
    When I "close application" and load a different game.
  • i don't know about the best but the strangest thing i have ever had in a football playing game is that i rarely feel i want to play ! i spend 90% of the week doing league sbcs lately . i have over 2000 games played and most of those came in november/december when i used to rack up 70k+ points in rivals in attempts to get promoted .

I’m in div 1 always have been every fifa and u got a lucky dip last FIFA’s who u play u can win it and there’s no longer a challenge now the more u improve your score the better players u play so always improving also not playing players much better than u to kill your confidence

i have been div1 in every fifa bar this one but I play on PC and in this version it's just full to the brim with cheaters (auto timed finishing , legacy defending , stamina regeneration and traits / specialities) and 4-2-3-1 packed defence merchants with full icon teams /tots etc .

you're at a massive disadvantage before you start but at least in previous versions cheaters aimed for the top division within seasons and then you rarely saw them again if you did your best to stay in division 2 and not get promoted . The issue is now they choose to play , by cheating methods , against division 4, 5, 6 and below (not by relegation but by matchmaking cheats ) and it's the same in weekend league .

on PC you have no idea if you lost to a better player or a cheater most of the time (some cheaters make it obvious ).
  • Telbhoy1995
    i don't know about the best but the strangest thing i have ever had in a football playing game is that i rarely feel i want to play ! i spend 90% of the week doing league sbcs lately . i have over 2000 games played and most of those came in november/december when i used to rack up 70k+ points in rivals in attempts to get promoted .

i have been div1 in every fifa bar this one but I play on PC and in this version it's just full to the brim with cheaters (auto timed finishing , legacy defending , stamina regeneration and traits / specialities) and 4-2-3-1 packed defence merchants with full icon teams /tots etc .

you're at a massive disadvantage before you start but at least in previous versions cheaters aimed for the top division within seasons and then you rarely saw them again if you did your best to stay in division 2 and not get promoted . The issue is now they choose to play , by cheating methods , against division 4, 5, 6 and below (not by relegation but by matchmaking cheats ) and it's the same in weekend league .

on PC you have no idea if you lost to a better player or a cheater most of the time (some cheaters make it obvious ).

Am not sure about cheating hitting green shots I hit them 4/5 it’s a thing u learn not sure about other stuff

Am not sure about cheating hitting green shots I hit them 4/5 it’s a thing u learn not sure about other stuff

on pc it's cheating . it's not 4/5 it's 10/10 . even when the ball is bouncing around the box like a pinball machine ! that's why console players play on console rather than get 144 fps + at 144hz on PC. it's why PC isn't included in 'pro' tournaments.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Switchg it off...
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite

Is that it's almost over

It’s took me over 6 month to learn this game had to completely chance my style finally I did less skills more passing aggressive defending and after a while u can make the bounce to your advantage and becomes a ok game but for a casual play not wanting to take the time to learn all this new stuff it’s a nightmare this games aimed at the pro level to make it more competitive not for the casual players enjoyment

You can't make the bounce go in your favour. I've been playing since 13, and in pretty much the same style. If you mean learning a new style is learning exploits to that particular game then thats one of the issues that makes it a trash game. I dont want to do la croquetta, el.tornado, timed finish. I just want to play football.

Some games you are at a massive disadvantage. The others were bad but this one is by far the worst. It is like they have turned all the nonsense up a notch even more. It is ridiculous to have a competitive game where the outcome is decided by connection (which you cant alter and isnt down to your set up), RNG moments in game and ridiculously overpowered features such as kick off goals, overpowered imbalanced skill moves you cant defend against and such like.

I disagree, i think the game is aimed at casuals and enabling them to compete to some extent, which destroys the competitive element and renders the whole thing a waste of time.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

Is that it's almost over

I said this last year. But then I caved, bought it and barely played for 6 months. Spent the last few months trying to catch up, but I just can’t. My team’s garbage! If you do decide not to buy it, make sure you stick to your decision!

I also said that after 18 and also caved..... regrettably. There is genuinely 0% chance i buy the next one.
  • Ben
    3305 posts National Call-Up

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    The best thing about FIFA 19 is......

Sorry but I couldn't actually think of anything positive to say. Crash and burn EA 😂
  • Retro_G
    29051 posts Player of the Year
    The best thing about Fifa 19 is that Belgium got the ball rolling with regards to banning Fifa points. Now we've multiple countries looking into banning Fifa points.

giphy-2.gif
  • OZero
    5155 posts Big Money Move
    The swap deal.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I love the increased RNG this year, really adds some needed spice to the game.

Am a Big fan of just releasing a few of the PIM version and not the big boys R9, Eusebio & Gullit etc as SBC. Really gave me incentive to grind this game until September, hopefully there’s a PIM R9 on market by then, which I can rock around my gold Prem team

And finally, one of the best things happened recently. I love how EA gave us a different league upgrade SBC this year compared to previous years, they really listen to us in the community! It’s a great idea to have such specific and restrictive requirements, previous years upgrades were too fun and easy to do.

It’s such a great reward after working hard all year on my account to just relax and spend all my coins on 12 packs. Looking forward to Ligue 1 TOTS, hopefully they run the same requirements. I will stock up on all 17 different rare players from Ligue 1!
  • Telbhoy1995
    secret of this game is use l2 a lot both defending and attacking fast passing aggressive defending
  • Staxdoobie
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trying to be objective here. Leaving aside the terrible pack weights, the constantly overpriced SBCs/Promos that left me feeling excluded from so much content this year, and the ridiculously comical online experience, there was still plenty to enjoy this year. FUT Swaps are a great way to reward engagement with the game, and the rewards are very respectable. Weekly Objectives likewise (although Dailies are dull as ditchwater, but I'm not sure how they could improve these).

I'll buy 20, but if I feel as unable to engage with so much of the content as I have this year, it could well be my last.
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh you want some do ya?
  • SPN1987
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    krappen07 wrote: »
    I love the increased RNG this year, really adds some needed spice to the game.

Am a Big fan of just releasing a few of the PIM version and not the big boys R9, Eusebio & Gullit etc as SBC. Really gave me incentive to grind this game until September, hopefully there’s a PIM R9 on market by then, which I can rock around my gold Prem team

And finally, one of the best things happened recently. I love how EA gave us a different league upgrade SBC this year compared to previous years, they really listen to us in the community! It’s a great idea to have such specific and restrictive requirements, previous years upgrades were too fun and easy to do.

It’s such a great reward after working hard all year on my account to just relax and spend all my coins on 12 packs. Looking forward to Ligue 1 TOTS, hopefully they run the same requirements. I will stock up on all 17 different rare players from Ligue 1!

Sarcasm is real :D