Silly question

Pavelski
62 posts Park Captain
edited May 23
How do people run directly at me and tackle no matter the direction I go, the direction I switch to, the pass I am going to make, or if i even stop abruptly. This person is controlling a player who runs perfectly at me like a heat sealing missile.

Comments

• Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    Or any tips on how not to get tackled by these homing missiles please
  • Master110
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    He uses r2 and runs at you with the left stick. Its easy to master and it makes it like LD
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited May 23
    Master110 wrote: »
    He uses r2 and runs at you with the left stick. Its easy to master and it makes it like LD

I mean how is he able to predict if I will come to a sudden stop, go left, go right, or pass? I mean I heard of “predicting” but this is a whole other level. The moment I pass and switch directions, if he hasn’t got the ball yet he is already perfectly running that direction now.

Also if we start wrestling and he isn’t able to get the ball right away he still perfectly follows me while pushing and pulling no matter the direction I turn.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    It’s insane that people can predict that I will come to an abrupt spot during one of my runs on the wing, yet predict that I will go all the way to the line on the next run before a cross. Jeez can I get the lotto numbers too? They are all in my face not letting me breathe either while doing this. Can people please share what they are doing button wise.
  • marktko
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm kind of laughing as its a question I've been asking for years. How do they do it. I'm in division 3 now and these guys read your mind and stick to me like glue winning the ping pong tackles too.

Even some of the lower division players can do this though they aren't so good at attacking so are beatable.

Has to be a tactic. Well remain one of life's mysteries
  • lionxbox360
    13 posts Ball Boy
    You are playing against AI defending and constant pressure and second player pressing, so whatever direction you go or stop, AI knows ahead of you on every move. It's the huge FLAW of this game design. I don't think It's about predicting so accurately of every move by another human.
  • Can anyone send me the Financial Takeover perk in Career Mode? I'll trade for some FUT Coins. My nick in : iovitas
    Thank you
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    Just hold A?
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    Follow with analog LT when come to a stop
  • Jlat
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Skill moves, especially rainbow is how I learned to avoid it more
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    G04TZ wrote: »
    Just hold A?
    Right it’s that simple 👌
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited May 27
    At least if someone can tell me how to outmuscle ppl. Like when you are both running for the ball. My LT/L2 seems useless. My opponent is always able to shield the ball, block my runs, and run right through me when I am trying to shield or block his runs. A lot of time they just collide with me and over power me.

They collide and just stay in place until the ball is won, I can’t dribble past them.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    You are playing against AI defending and constant pressure and second player pressing, so whatever direction you go or stop, AI knows ahead of you on every move. It's the huge FLAW of this game design. I don't think It's about predicting so accurately of every move by another human.

In the cases I am talking about they are controlling the player. They move in a sort of robotic unnatural way. It doesn’t have a manual feel to it. It’s like ok they are predicted and doing things right but are aided to a high degree. Like they sort of just have to predict a general area the ball will be, unlike for me it has to be pin point otherwise i tackle the air and my opponent is free to run in on my goal. Their players either have a perfect collision or like they will big toe or nudge me throwing me off balance. There is hardly a unscathed escape for me even when they “miss”.
  • Do you feel there are couples (man marking) on the pitch ? even if my wing player is standing near the by-line, I doubt why the opponent player is magnet like glue into my player (the ball is on the other side of the pitch), very weird.
  • After losing possession of the ball in my own half, the defender is tactically "un-educated" by AI, opt to defend against the player in the offside position (wing), lol. Actually the defender should come out to defend the player running towards the box who attack with the ball, when defender come out, I could also set up an offside trap if opponent plays a pass. Very stupid AI defending in this situation. The player I got in control was being switched to wrong players by silly automatic player switch system. It's those few seconds of late player switch that would concede a goal.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    Also my opponent regularly uses these beta seeking missile tackles all the way to my CMs.

Also they can always catch up to my runner from behind and eventually outmuscle him off he ball from behind.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    At least can someone tell me how my opponent robotically positions himself to the best possible angle
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    Pavelski wrote: »
    At least can someone tell me how my opponent robotically positions himself to the best possible angle
    Be robot and you can do that too. :)
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    Can this stupid Effing community just help for once?
  • Master110
    841 posts Semi-Pro

I mean how is he able to predict if I will come to a sudden stop, go left, go right, or pass? I mean I heard of “predicting” but this is a whole other level. The moment I pass and switch directions, if he hasn’t got the ball yet he is already perfectly running that direction now.

Also if we start wrestling and he isn’t able to get the ball right away he still perfectly follows me while pushing and pulling no matter the direction I turn.

Its not that hard..... You use camera zoomed right out, so you can see the full pitch. Team mate press is also used. The AI will just strip the ball off you.

As the game as auto tackles Auto intercepting. Auto controls.... So what do you really expect.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain

Its not that hard..... You use camera zoomed right out, so you can see the full pitch. Team mate press is also used. The AI will just strip the ball off you.

As the game as auto tackles Auto intercepting. Auto controls.... So what do you really expect.

I wish it worked for me and for others. Simply “second man contain, tap LT, etc.” doesn’t work for us, hence this question is always asked. How do people perform these heat seeking tackles.
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    Honestly can you no life Fifa losers just share this secret of a 360 degree radius flying in tackle???
  • Pavelski
    62 posts Park Captain
    Please you no life fifa losers tell me how to stay perfectly in front of my opponent