Will toty mbappe drop when ligue 1 tots comes out?

Lax22
171 posts Sunday League Hero
Was gonna buy him now.. But his price has gone from 3m to 3.5m

Will he drop again as tots comes out? Also will his tots be less or higher rating then toty?

Comments

• Delvinho
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS should be less in rating and price
  • Nervous_Nick
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    everything went up today....
  • Tons of coins came into the market today due to the TOTS rewards, so today and tomorrow will likely be a high point, so personally I wouldn't not buy a card like TOTY Mbappe at a high point. So if you can make it through this WL without him, he should be cheaper come Sunday or Monday.
  • Invincibility
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 23
    Sold my TOTY Mbappe 2 week ago anticipating for his POTY.. But had him since TOTY came out and was bored playing with him.. Now I will skip his POTY for sure.. If you haven't play with him just get his TOTY and save yourself the coins
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely don’t waste your stuff on tots

Get his toty if you want his elite card
  • Lax22
    I could afford his toty card now, should i just go and get him? Will his price drop anytime soon?
  • Stormnl
    86 posts Park Captain
    Lax22 wrote: »
    I could afford his toty card now, should i just go and get him? Will his price drop anytime soon?

Just get him. Way more fun this weekend
  • D0lvl
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Mbappe sounds expensive and it'll be rarely packed.

Doubt there's noticeable difference btw TOTY and TOTS.

My fav. player but with EA being scummy with the POTY and drop rates, I'm just going to move on and do another icon sbc.
  • Lax22
    So i went on and bought him, holy sh*t he is crazy good, dont ever think i have used someone that good before, had prime r9 last year, but this is next level
  • EisenErmin
    6676 posts Big Money Move
    Lax22 wrote: »
    So i went on and bought him, holy sh*t he is crazy good, dont ever think i have used someone that good before, had prime r9 last year, but this is next level

I did not find him that great. Prime Eusebio is better for me than Toty Mbappe, but that personal experience