FIFA 19? Completed it mate.

Waspy
3885 posts National Call-Up
Well lads, i've been away generally from the forums for sometime only dipping in and out as this installment for me has been for the most part pretty farcical.

And.... the trash continued today with rewards, packing at best a singular 84 from 10 mega packs and 2 50ks. Wasn't expecting a blue, but something above 85 would've been.

In my boredom and frustration i completed POTM Havertz in advance of the Bundes TOTS dropping, opened the 25k pack (rare gold)..... Web App glitched and froze.

refreshed and checked my unassigned items..... only went and packed CR7!

I don't tend to flex as its a bit of shady thing to do but on this occasion i thought id share being as my pack luck this year has been nothing short of non-existent.

Anyway.... GL to you all if you haven't opened your rewards. If you have my condolences ;-)

Comments

• ha032742
    35044 posts Moderator
    edited May 23
    Congrats, I got this in the 50k pack from the Firmino SBC (still haven’t completed it :# )

Jv96uor.jpg

First time I’ve packed one of the big three this year even though I’ve somehow managed to get multiple icons.
  • Jobiwan
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Congrats, I got this in the 50k pack from the Firmino SBC (still haven’t completed it :# )

Jv96uor.jpg

First time I’ve packed one of the big three this year even though I’ve somehow managed to get multiple icons.

Cough* mod perks cough* :trollface:
  • Just_Unfair
    3934 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats to both of you guys...not like you need it ha...your coin total/team has to be bonkers at this point