360k for TOTS Telles a decent price?

Grifter
1873 posts Fans' Favourite
Or do we think it will drop when the Liga Nos TOTS get released? If so I’ll just grab his RTTF card for now.

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    16975 posts World Class
    Get his RTFF card if your bothered about coins, I've got his Tots which I paid 339k for but I am not sure if I can be assed to sell and rebuy , I will see what his price is like tomorrow.
  • Grifter
    That’s what I’m thinking of doing. I won’t lose much on his RTTF and if he drops low enough I’ll pick up his TOTS. How good is his TOTs card?
  • Finesse_4days
    16975 posts World Class
    Grifter wrote: »
    That’s what I’m thinking of doing. I won’t lose much on his RTTF and if he drops low enough I’ll pick up his TOTS. How good is his TOTs card?

very good just like last year
  • Grifter
    Grifter wrote: »

very good just like last year

I’m looking forward to trying him.

Stupid ocompanion app. Went to buy RTTF Telles for 93k, clicked BIN and it went and brought one for 122k. Love losing money!
  • RebelRob
    7106 posts Big Money Move
    Tots card is top notch.

Excellent passing and crossing. Pace is ridiculous and although he’s only scored one goal for me, it was an absolute rocket across goal in the top bin.

Highly recommend.
  • sofyanm
    7593 posts League Winner
    i bought him at that price yesterday, he might go down if he's re released in the Liga NOS TOTS