109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 23
Are they liable?? Should I sue?

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Liamalone wrote: »
    Are they liable?? Should I sue?

Lol. My advice? Drop the game and do that thing you keep saying you're gonna do (we all have a thing). Get good at living - **** getting good at fifa.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    If you prove that you’re scammed then I guess?
  • ASX
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Being sad about not packing something in a video game and actually being clinically depressed are quite different (amazing).

Sue away if you have a doctors note :)
  • BorussenBernie09
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL, and please don't miss use the Word Depression, just because you're angry about the Packweight.

Depression is a serious disease, and people suffering from it are not angry or sad because something profane like a videogame isn't giving them some shiny cards.

Be thankful that you are mentally healthy, Mate.
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    LOL, and please don't miss use the Word Depression, just because you're angry about the Packweight.

Depression is a serious disease, and people suffering from it are not angry or sad because something profane like a videogame isn't giving them some shiny cards.

Yep!!

Sadly I was one of the uneducated fools years ago that didn’t understand depression and made similar remarks.

Having experienced it, it’s bad. Really bad.

• Mmandras
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 23
    I understand that packweight might be a trigger for depression. People who don't suffer from it might trivialize your condition because of how unimportant the cause seems to them.

But I wouldn't count on any legal advice. They even revealed pack odds this season so EA made low probabilities transparent. Big companies with lots of money don't really like to be pushed around and settle for this kind of things so you are most likely to lose and become even more depressed because of it.

And even if you pull 99 CR7 you would blame the game because your great card doesn't have big enough impact in the game and you get destroyed by NIF gold teams.

Later in life, you can blame your wife, your boss, bad health is almost certain to make you depressed, ungreatfull kids, and getting old is a real pain followed by existential crisis and blaming the Gods for making imperfect world.

Civilization really spoiled us and we are expecting everything to be given to us in a silver platter.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I understand that packweight might be a trigger for depression. People who don't suffer from it might trivialize your condition because of how unimportant the cause seems to them.

Packweight isn't a trigger for Depression, mate. Trust me, i'm suffering from it and i'm pretty sure the OP isn't suffering from Depression. Maybe it's depressive that the Packweight is a total scam, but it doesn't make you ill.
  • RVN_10
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Disgusting thread title l, however giving the nature of this and the points others have brought up.

I do hope the original poster can find help or will seek help themselves if they really feel that way.

Depression in not a joke and not a word to be used instead of feeling a little sad
  • MHoney1234
    8033 posts League Winner

The fact that there are various forms of depression consisting of many variables, the fact that you’re depressed does not make you a doctor or an expert. If OP is feeling down about the game, he should get professional help, to dismiss him and suggest he’s not depressed is a dangerous game.

I wish you well though
  • BorussenBernie09
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

The fact that there are various forms of depression consisting of many variables, the fact that you’re depressed does not make you a doctor or an expert. If OP is feeling down about the game, he should get professional help, to dismiss him and suggest he’s not depressed is a dangerous game.

I wish you well though

Being affected for about 20 years does make me an expert in a way, mate.

But you're right, if the OP is really affected too, i wish him only the best.