102 posts Sunday League Hero
for some reason it feels like nothing is working and it’s mind blowing

Comments

• Cphilly13
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are u using??
  • Mmjnnnn
    102 posts Sunday League Hero
    4-2-3-1 i haven’t been on in like 2 weeks idk if i’m just off or what but the deflections are killin me i can’t defend
  • Renamed123456
    4503 posts Big Money Move
    Servers are crummy. They updated them (or something) and it's gone to even worse than it was before. 433(4) has had me done luck buteven when I aim the gameplay has made me absolutely hate the game and way to turn it off.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its the game, not you, last 3 days, no matter who i play, what formation or tatics i use, cant do a thing, have drawn or lot every game, constant defelctions, rebounds, soft goals condeded, passe going everywhere and anywhere to where they are played. The amount of goals ive conceded injury time is now through the roof and my strikers cant shoot to save their lives. Its all about cycles..
  • abhreebhu_45
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    I remember a tots onana failing to save a 30m volley,, **** happens
  • George_Cook_Over60
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    It doesn't seem to matter what players you have, or what formation and tactics you use. You will get all of the above in every match.

Sad state of a game, needs a lot of repair before people buy FIFA 20. So much wrong and not an enjoyable game to play.