The amount of Threads about "Gameplay Inconsistency" are way too much

The Legend
313 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2015
Dear EA,

I am not trying to attack you nor accuse your side of messing with the game code, but seriously do you think that the amount of daily threads & posts complaining of how (gameplay/players performance) are Inconsistent no matter what you do, do you think that all of this should just be ignored & listed under category "It's all in your Heads"?

Yeah there are some FEW Giant gamers here who can win no matter how the game is inconsistent, like Jukez & some few others but away than that, majority of the community & even in most forums/facebook gps around the world are complaining from the same thing !

Isn't it time to do something instead of just accusing the community of having mental illusions?

For the sake of a great Game & Series that We all love, kindly do something to decrease that percentage of "It's all in our heads" feel, And Yes You CAN ... !

Comments

  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    01125109.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
  • KristofferBVB
    399 posts
    edited June 2015
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings
  • RadioShaq
    19141 posts Moderator
    Should just show your elo so people know where they rank. Going 50/50 makes people confused. Its why people liked smashing noobs in singles.
  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2015
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings
    Quite a few of us so called bad players have been in D1 since Fifa came out. :D So its my opponents fault that I can score a 50 harder from kick off with Ronaldo and I've scores quite a few with Matic and Ramos. :D Your delusional as **** son.

  • The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake
  • The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    Not true.
  • The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    Not true.

    Keep living in denial
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    That is so far from the truth it's laughable. Have you ever played an offline game against the computer on the highest levels? Guess what EA does to make the difficulty harder? They make the AI cheat and play beyond their ratings to compensate. You reallyl think that it can't be applied to online play where you only control ONE person at a time and have to rely on the AI to control the other 10 players? Yeah, you're in total control there, bud. LMAO.
  • Fumbler wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    That is so far from the truth it's laughable. Have you ever played an offline game against the computer on the highest levels? Guess what EA does to make the difficulty harder? They make the AI cheat and play beyond their ratings to compensate. You reallyl think that it can't be applied to online play where you only control ONE person at a time and have to rely on the AI to control the other 10 players? Yeah, you're in total control there, bud. LMAO.

    Congrats mate I see you have taken it to an even higher level even blaming the AI messing with your team when you lose OFFLINE

    Ammusing
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake

    I genuinely like how you only pick out the parts which even the majority of us would say is just pathetic excuses.

    Do you think it's fair when games are being won and lost by dubious penalties because of just player collisions?
    Or goalkeepers not diving for the ball which I might add is not controlled by the user.
    The OP of long range shots where a GK will just watch the ball go over their head?
    The barging of players into another's and no punishment?

    Those are a few to name which are wrong with this game.
    Don't be a rose tinted moron.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fumbler wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    That is so far from the truth it's laughable. Have you ever played an offline game against the computer on the highest levels? Guess what EA does to make the difficulty harder? They make the AI cheat and play beyond their ratings to compensate. You reallyl think that it can't be applied to online play where you only control ONE person at a time and have to rely on the AI to control the other 10 players? Yeah, you're in total control there, bud. LMAO.

    Lol, offline is just as bad as online. I went a whole season on career mode, conceding 14 goals. But a lot of the goals I conceded where just silly and I was playing on legendary difficulty, which is saying something.
  • The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake

    I genuinely like how you only pick out the parts which even the majority of us would say is just pathetic excuses.

    Do you think it's fair when games are being won and lost by dubious penalties because of just player collisions?
    Or goalkeepers not diving for the ball which I might add is not controlled by the user.
    The OP of long range shots where a GK will just watch the ball go over their head?
    The barging of players into another's and no punishment?

    Those are a few to name which are wrong with this game.
    Don't be a rose tinted moron.

    Those keeper mistakes are new gen leaving me with no other opinion on it than that it is your own faulth for allowing the shot

    Also complaining about long shots being OP? Irrelevant, that means both players can do it, meaning you do not lose because of that unless you are worse in it than your opponent.

    If you lose to a player collision, shame on you for not doing your job for the other 89 mins and for not having cover

    If you lose to a penalty, you have not done your job for the rest of the match and shame on you for allowing your opponent the chance to get a pen in the first place


  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA Have killed offline FUT starting from Next Gen.
    Up till FUT 13, offline FUT was just fine & rewarding, but now it's worse than online !
  • Oktagon
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    The engine is the exact same for both players, the only thing that is different between opponents is ability. You act as if you are the only people experiencing these bs moments and GK errors. I'll bet I have had just as many as you, but I choose not to complain about it. Perhaps because I do take responsibility for the mistakes I made as well as the goals I've scored.
  • Oktagon wrote: »
    The engine is the exact same for both players, the only thing that is different between opponents is ability. You act as if you are the only people experiencing these bs moments and GK errors. I'll bet I have had just as many as you, but I choose not to complain about it. Perhaps because I do take responsibility for the mistakes I made as well as the goals I've scored.
    SPOT ON
    Thanks for saving me the time brother
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake

    I genuinely like how you only pick out the parts which even the majority of us would say is just pathetic excuses.

    Do you think it's fair when games are being won and lost by dubious penalties because of just player collisions?
    Or goalkeepers not diving for the ball which I might add is not controlled by the user.
    The OP of long range shots where a GK will just watch the ball go over their head?
    The barging of players into another's and no punishment?

    Those are a few to name which are wrong with this game.
    Don't be a rose tinted moron.

    Those keeper mistakes are new gen leaving me with no other opinion on it than that it is your own faulth for allowing the shot

    Also complaining about long shots being OP? Irrelevant, that means both players can do it, meaning you do not lose because of that unless you are worse in it than your opponent.

    If you lose to a player collision, shame on you for not doing your job for the other 89 mins and for not having cover

    If you lose to a penalty, you have not done your job for the rest of the match and shame on you for allowing your opponent the chance to get a pen in the first place


    Haha nothing more than a loner who sits trolling all day. Good job there.
    Go outside and try and find some friends.
  • Sir Linvoy of Frattonshire
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2015
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    Not true.

    Keep living in denial

    Listen, i dont give 2 monkeys who you are or what you believe but i am telling you you are wrong. Just because you are good enough to go from Div 10-1 winning every title unbeaten, does not mean the issues are not there. It means you are just a very very good player who is good enough to overcome them. There are only a few like yourself who can. The majority of players, not just on this forum, know there are issues beyond our control and the majority can not be wrong against the minority few.

    Eg......i was awarded a penalty yesterday when the game was placed at 2-2 in the 88th min. His keeper came out to catch a corner and his arm came down on to my attackers shoulder. Never a penalty in a million years. He wasnt controlling his keeper and i was not controlling my attacker so to say the AI has no effect is completly wrong. I missed the penalty on purpose because i felt dirty and cheap that it had been awarded because it was 'my turn to win the game'.

    Dont be so disillusioned and egotistical just because you are one of the few who are so good at the game it doesnt effect you. Dont tell me you dont get free kicks, penalties, fouls against you, rebounds etc in youf favour when you know it shouldnt be because if you do your just a plain liar. THE MAJORITY CAN NOT BE WRONG.
  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2015
    Oktagon wrote: »
    The engine is the exact same for both players, the only thing that is different between opponents is ability. You act as if you are the only people experiencing these bs moments and GK errors. I'll bet I have had just as many as you, but I choose not to complain about it. Perhaps because I do take responsibility for the mistakes I made as well as the goals I've scored.

    Again, look around & count the daily posts about the issue, there is no comparison between the no. of wow players like you who just wins no matter how the game is inconsistent & the no. of people who are suffering.

    It's beyond pathetic how some of you don't even want EA to try making things better & more logic in game because you are defending the system in a crazy manner as if we are all here BLIND !
  • The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake

    I genuinely like how you only pick out the parts which even the majority of us would say is just pathetic excuses.

    Do you think it's fair when games are being won and lost by dubious penalties because of just player collisions?
    Or goalkeepers not diving for the ball which I might add is not controlled by the user.
    The OP of long range shots where a GK will just watch the ball go over their head?
    The barging of players into another's and no punishment?

    Those are a few to name which are wrong with this game.
    Don't be a rose tinted moron.

    Those keeper mistakes are new gen leaving me with no other opinion on it than that it is your own faulth for allowing the shot

    Also complaining about long shots being OP? Irrelevant, that means both players can do it, meaning you do not lose because of that unless you are worse in it than your opponent.

    If you lose to a player collision, shame on you for not doing your job for the other 89 mins and for not having cover

    If you lose to a penalty, you have not done your job for the rest of the match and shame on you for allowing your opponent the chance to get a pen in the first place


    Haha nothing more than a loner who sits trolling all day. Good job there.
    Go outside and try and find some friends.

    Very mature, I see you ran out of arguments, probably the best for both of us as they were unreasonable and a waste of time anyway

    Nothing better than a bitter kid who loose and argument and attack the other persons personal life and characteristics

    "try and find some friends "and calling them trolls is indeed two classics
  • The Legend wrote: »
    Oktagon wrote: »
    The engine is the exact same for both players, the only thing that is different between opponents is ability. You act as if you are the only people experiencing these bs moments and GK errors. I'll bet I have had just as many as you, but I choose not to complain about it. Perhaps because I do take responsibility for the mistakes I made as well as the goals I've scored.

    Again, look around & count the daily posts about the issue, there is no comparison between the no. of wow players like you who just wins no matter how the game is inconsistent & the no. of people who are suffering.

    It's beyond pathetic how some of you don't even want EA to try making things better & more logic in game because you are defending the system in a crazy manner as if we are all here BLIND !

    I am not defending anything, I would gladly them to improve the game every year.

    Thing is we are real instead of children who believes the game decides the outcome for us as well as Santa Claus, Loch Ness and Big Foot
  • RadioShaq
    19141 posts Moderator
    I don't understand how people act like they know how fifa works. Yet most don't even know how chemistry works. Also most don't even know how weak foot stats work its no wonder passing or shooting on someone like messi is bad.

    No lie when chuboi posted things on reddit that is already common knowledge people posted it on here like it was new.
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    The Legend wrote: »
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    People are complaining even if they win from that issue
    Another thing, bad players were always there but those complains never reached that amount like that before, I know some guys are starting to get mad, very nervous because of how the game turns them to due to the absence of Logic!

    No sir, it's not about winning or loosing !

    It is about winning or loosing, a game of fifa comes down to your own abilities, yet people blame the game, the opposition playstyle , the ref, the stadium, the opponents kits, the opponents players, their own players, the weather for gods sake

    I genuinely like how you only pick out the parts which even the majority of us would say is just pathetic excuses.

    Do you think it's fair when games are being won and lost by dubious penalties because of just player collisions?
    Or goalkeepers not diving for the ball which I might add is not controlled by the user.
    The OP of long range shots where a GK will just watch the ball go over their head?
    The barging of players into another's and no punishment?

    Those are a few to name which are wrong with this game.
    Don't be a rose tinted moron.

    Those keeper mistakes are new gen leaving me with no other opinion on it than that it is your own faulth for allowing the shot

    Also complaining about long shots being OP? Irrelevant, that means both players can do it, meaning you do not lose because of that unless you are worse in it than your opponent.

    If you lose to a player collision, shame on you for not doing your job for the other 89 mins and for not having cover

    If you lose to a penalty, you have not done your job for the rest of the match and shame on you for allowing your opponent the chance to get a pen in the first place


    Haha nothing more than a loner who sits trolling all day. Good job there.
    Go outside and try and find some friends.

    Very mature, I see you ran out of arguments, probably the best for both of us as they were unreasonable and a waste of time anyway

    Nothing better than a bitter kid who loose and argument and attack the other persons personal life and characteristics

    "try and find some friends "and calling them trolls is indeed two classics

    Nah because I read your drivel and instantly thought what a sad sad life you must lead.
    Deluded would be the least to say about what you said.
    Things go both ways in this game. I get penalties I shouldn't have and concede some I shouldn't. It's likewise with the fouling. But if you seriously can't pull your head out of your behind and grasp that, then really I'm not going to entertain a fool such as yourself.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    The user controls the match, the AI is not alive and cant deliberately mess things up for you nor is it programmed to by ea
    Just lame excuses from bad players to cover their own shortcommings

    Not true.

    Keep living in denial

    THE MAJORITY CAN NOT BE WRONG.

    Woah there buddy. You need to take a lesson in history.
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    What you are trying to suggest exists doesn't and is a subject that isn't open for debate on this forum
  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    The Legend wrote: »
    Oktagon wrote: »
    The engine is the exact same for both players, the only thing that is different between opponents is ability. You act as if you are the only people experiencing these bs moments and GK errors. I'll bet I have had just as many as you, but I choose not to complain about it. Perhaps because I do take responsibility for the mistakes I made as well as the goals I've scored.

    Again, look around & count the daily posts about the issue, there is no comparison between the no. of wow players like you who just wins no matter how the game is inconsistent & the no. of people who are suffering.

    It's beyond pathetic how some of you don't even want EA to try making things better & more logic in game because you are defending the system in a crazy manner as if we are all here BLIND !

    I am not defending anything, I would gladly them to improve the game every year.

    Thing is we are real instead of children who believes the game decides the outcome for us as well as Santa Claus, Loch Ness and Big Foot

    I didn't say in the whole thread that the game decides outcome, never said so !
    I just outlined how many allover the world truly believes the game is inconsistent & your players might perform great this match while next couple of matches they play as 40 rated bronzes !

    I am pointing how people feel & how is that feel is expanding every day & many who are old & mature enough are loosing their nerves because of that.

    That's now how FIFA should be, even if some can outcome those feelings & still win, but something definitely is wrong & needs an adjustment, do you hate adjusting the game to be better & to please people more through being more logic?

    I remember in fifa 12/13 I used to loose & congratulate my opponents coz. I believed they were better but now, I never really know Who is Better !!

This discussion has been closed.