This games unfair

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 22
I got Maddison in my tots pack but half the people I play got a got player like mane or van dijk it’s just make a bigger team gap really should have been 90+ tots u got in pack

Comments

• Greezyweezy101
    1085 posts Professional
    Half? Really? I doubt that.

If you had packed Hazard would you still have made this thread in honour of the people that got Maddison? Doubt that aswell.

Stop being a brat
  • Telbhoy1995

If you had packed Hazard would you still have made this thread in honour of the people that got Maddison? Doubt that aswell.

Stop being a brat

Between the sbc and 81+ pack iv spent 600k and only got untradeable Maddison I’m allowed to be a brat
  • Greezyweezy101
    1085 posts Professional
    edited May 22

Stop being a brat

Between the sbc and 81+ pack iv spent 600k and only got untradeable Maddison I’m allowed to be a brat

Sweet, be a brat. But dont expect any sympathy. That's how packs work, we all know that
  • Telbhoy1995

Stop being a brat

Sweet, be a brat. But dont expect any sympathy. That's how packs work, we all know that

Lol
  • i got eriksen and robertson .

waste of time that sbc .

wanted doherty .
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    i got eriksen and robertson .

waste of time that sbc .

wanted doherty .

This feels like a troll..
  • iRusty_yo wrote: »
    i got eriksen and robertson .

waste of time that sbc .

wanted doherty .

This feels like a troll..

please stop feeling me . :joy:
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was expecting a gameplay example tbh.... How can I give a dislike to this crybaby? Join the club kid, have packed fk all as well all year.
  • Blackbag69
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BREAKING NEWS.............................................

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.