Solicitation

TATICOMAN
9 posts Last Pick at the Park
I hereby request that in the fifa 20, maintain the custom tactics in the format of 18, that is, with the bars in the same options and from 0 to 50, it is enough, since this allows us to have multiple variations in the team, generating much more creativity and possibility of turning the game more real, contrary to the 19 that, for the sake of simplicity, which is also positive, but it thickens the game more and reduces the possibilities of personalization of the team. For example, at # 18, I can put the Salah close, close to the Mané, in a charge of lateral amrremesso in the sector of the Mané, generating more compression and pressure in the sector of the ball, for the whole team, being this the great sin of the fifa until today. The teams are very scattered, which is not real, just observe the side throw charges, where, in real life, the whole team and the opponent are in the sector of the ball. Thank you in advance, Peace and well. Contact: [email protected] or whats: 55 82 993650533

Comments

• TATICOMAN
    9 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hereby request that in the fifa 20, maintain the custom tactics in the format of 18, that is, with the bars in the same options and from 0 to 50, it is enough, since this allows us to have multiple variations in the team, generating much more creativity and possibility to make the game more real, unlike the 19 that, for the sake of simplicity, which is also positive, but sometimes overfills the game and reduces the possibilities of personalization of the team. For example, in # 18, I can put the Salah (outer right) by closing, in the 4 3 3, next to the Mané (external left), in a lateral throw charge in the Mané sector, generating more compression and pressure in the sector of the ball, team, this being the great sin of fifa until today, lack of greater pressure in the sector of the game, of the ball. The teams are very scattered, which is not real, just observe the side throw charges, where, in real life, the whole team and the opponent are in the sector of the ball. Thank you in advance, Peace and well. Contact: [email protected] or whats: 55 82 993650533
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    TATICOMAN wrote: »
    I hereby request that in the fifa 20, maintain the custom tactics in the format of 18, that is, with the bars in the same options and from 0 to 50, it is enough, since this allows us to have multiple variations in the team, generating much more creativity and possibility to make the game more real, unlike the 19 that, for the sake of simplicity, which is also positive, but sometimes overfills the game and reduces the possibilities of personalization of the team. For example, in # 18, I can put the Salah (outer right) by closing, in the 4 3 3, next to the Mané (external left), in a lateral throw charge in the Mané sector, generating more compression and pressure in the sector of the ball, team, this being the great sin of fifa until today, lack of greater pressure in the sector of the game, of the ball. The teams are very scattered, which is not real, just observe the side throw charges, where, in real life, the whole team and the opponent are in the sector of the ball. Thank you in advance, Peace and well. Contact: [email protected] or whats: 55 82 993650533

• A5B
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    Take a pregnancy test because you've missed a few periods
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

Agree, call you in 5
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Agree, call you in 5

😂😂
  • Seanregal
    1260 posts Professional
    Don't put your phone number on an open forum man. How many wind up calls you got already?
  • Ishibum
    14564 posts Has That Special Something
    No doubt another guy 'helped' by live support.
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Google translate really does produce some gems. I find this to be the highlight:

"For example, at # 18, I can put the Salah close, close to the Mané, in a charge of lateral amrremesso in the sector of the Mané, generating more compression and pressure in the sector of the ball, for the whole team, being this the great sin of the fifa until today"

I mean I really couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I make plays that solicit goals.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    a m r r e m e s s o
  • Libguy
    5322 posts Big Money Move
    Request denied. Next order of business: Search filters when adding a manager to your active squad. I really don't like having to go all the way to the staff search function to find a manager.