Pitch Notes - Gameplay Beyond FIFA 19

Comments

• Pablofsi08
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will say again, if you don't remove servers and bring P2P somehow to all online modes this game will never have a quick enough input delay responsiveness for most players.
  • bberger
    5102 posts Big Money Move
    Any news on "responsiveness" "efforts" from EA? And yes, I quoted both words separately on purpose..
  • GL9
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Happy with the adjustments announced so far. Timed finishing is a great concept, but I think more for Volleys, Headers and First timed shots, and not so much for 1 on 1 with the keeper 6 yards from the goal i.e equivalent to lay ups in NBA Live. Additionally hope more realistic player off the ball runs can be implemented, curved runs etc instead of straight line all the time, also stop start when necessary, instead of AI teamates continuing runs long after the oppurtunity of receiving a pass has elapsed. More manual passing would be great too. Too often it seems the AI assist overides the direction a users joystick is pointing when attempting to pass/kick into space in order to avoid an opponent interception. More and better/realistic animations for heading are needed not everytime players cocking their complete upper torso back then forward regardless of the scenario i.e glancing header etc. Improved servers for online play, in more locations to serve those not in what I guess you percieve to be your primary markets would be great. I.e West Africa, Nigeria where Im from connections are most often really bad.
  • GL9
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Remember guys, this is FIFA, not Fortnite, not Apex Legends!

Some people want FIFA Street within FIFA it seems, sadly the kids have ruined both Pes and FIFA for me. All about packs and chained skills and magical goals, I remember the days when you scored a long range goal and you'd save it on your memory card to show people, now it's so common it's not even worth watching one replay of it.

Hopefully we can head towards more slow simulation style football, it's a game so obviously should still be fun to play but there needs to be a balance and right now it's way too far on the arcade side. The chained skills and lack of shot error are probably the worst things

Spot On Mate
  • ijsbeerrr
    50 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i have a great question. can you remove the patches from earlier,so the game does work again? every patch made it worse. im not saying it .the community agrees:)
  • Pablofsi08
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    GL9 wrote: »
    Happy with the adjustments announced so far. Timed finishing is a great concept, but I think more for Volleys, Headers and First timed shots, and not so much for 1 on 1 with the keeper 6 yards from the goal i.e equivalent to lay ups in NBA Live. Additionally hope more realistic player off the ball runs can be implemented, curved runs etc instead of straight line all the time, also stop start when necessary, instead of AI teamates continuing runs long after the oppurtunity of receiving a pass has elapsed. More manual passing would be great too. Too often it seems the AI assist overides the direction a users joystick is pointing when attempting to pass/kick into space in order to avoid an opponent interception. More and better/realistic animations for heading are needed not everytime players cocking their complete upper torso back then forward regardless of the scenario i.e glancing header etc. Improved servers for online play, in more locations to serve those not in what I guess you percieve to be your primary markets would be great. I.e West Africa, Nigeria where Im from connections are most often really bad.

The true problem with asking for more servers is that they definitely cannot cover all countries with servers because it's immensely expensive and there isn't even infrastructure and services available to rent good enough servers in ALL countries, and monitoring servers in all the countries in the world would also be near impossible. That is why, among other things, the only real option to have EVERYONE access to low latencies plus half the delay of servers, is to bring P2P as an option, that way, people host LOCALLY (city based, not even country based), you'll be playing people at 10, 15ms (about 1 input delay frame) instead of 100, 150ms (about 20 input delay frames).
  • kapulsky
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Make gameplay and connect. Dumbheads !!!
  • b00st88ch
    57 posts Park Captain
    Do you guys heard feedback from "xxxinception" or "italianstallion"?

Best persons for a true feedback system that we need for fifa but you got millions of telemetry datas and that is the result at the end?

Do me a favor and remove all Patches let us play Fifa how it was it at the beginning a good game with some tiny bugs but It was playable.
  • MartinKusev
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    b00st88ch wrote: »
    Do you guys heard feedback from "xxxinception" or "italianstallion"?

Best persons for a true feedback system that we need for fifa but you got millions of telemetry datas and that is the result at the end?

Do me a favor and remove all Patches let us play Fifa how it was it at the beginning a good game with some tiny bugs but It was playable.

They know about inceptionxx :) He was invited by EA in June-July for FIFA 19 GAMEPLAY RESPONSIVENESS.