Have i just no luck?

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 22
Done the tots pack got Maddison the 81+ sbc came out iv now spent 350k on the averaging 15k a shot so around 22 plus cleared my club using all players so done well over 30 had 1 walk out ozil kepa about 4 times Fabinho gundogan and no1 else 84 or above

Comments

• BeardGang
    1282 posts Professional
    Such a waste bro I’ve only done 2 of them sbcs and stopped
  • Telbhoy1995
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Such a waste bro I’ve only done 2 of them sbcs and stopped

You see all these people posting they got a tots and u think it’s possible when in reality u hardly get a board
  • Maixxz
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I would have stopped at 5th, i have done 3 atm and best i packed was alderweirererelder(almost got it right)
  • Telbhoy1995
    Maixxz wrote: »
    I would have stopped at 5th, i have done 3 atm and best i packed was alderweirererelder(almost got it right)

Better than me I think there’s around 20 walkouts not tots I hit 1 in 40 u got I in 3 lol but tbh mine was my 1st pack should have stopped there
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    The 81+ is such a waste, absolutely don’t do it
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Did one with untradable pl fodder to test it

klja49dg.jpeg

Not bad
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11344 posts Has That Special Something
    These are a waste of coins stay well clear.
  • Telbhoy1995
    Am done with all the sbcs this year from icon to 2 player packs iv done them all not had a single good pull a few decent but nothing elite between 2 player packs and ucl upgrade iv spent well over 2 million worth only players I pulled over 100k was ucl Firmino and lewandoski
  • BeardGang
    1282 posts Professional
    Best I got was alderweirld or whatever his name is. Because of that I decided to do the tots one and got Fernandinho which is perfect for my team
  • Telbhoy1995
    edited May 22
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Best I got was alderweirld or whatever his name is. Because of that I decided to do the tots one and got Fernandinho which is perfect for my team

Would have been well happy with him I play fb Luiz and fb alvez 433
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    I did one yet i think getting an 82 player taught me a lesson ! Never again.
  • TheTataGuy
    1159 posts Professional
    I think I am one of the unluckiest person to play FIFA 19 this year, with the amounts of games I played.