Does anyone know why?

MalD93
9 posts Ball Boy
I need help with my online seasons,why are most of my opponents teams stronger, faster and have more stamina than my teams even tho we are the same team in some matches?

Comments

• This is likely down to custom tactics.
  • MalD93
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Copper_SLM wrote: »
    This is likely down to custom tactics.

I've used every tactic in the game in every possible variation. Sometimes even my opponents players can outrun my passes and get the ball before it travels 20mts between my players.Its not the connection as I have Virgin VIVID 200,reportedly the best connection there is to buy.
  • lionxbox360
    13 posts Ball Boy
    After 80 minutes of the game, your opponent defenders can still outrun your striker (who was just sub-in after 70 minutes) by a few yards back, how could they run back quicker than my striker who has full energy bar ? Both players were not starting at the same line, my striker is at least 5 yards ahead of opponent defenders, but opponent defender can sprint back to block the shot of my striker inside the penalty box. No kidding, Surreal !!
  • I have noticed this and also a rapid increase in game speed.... almost as if passes and shots become too fast for my game to handle, Game looks broken tbh.
  • Ronaldinho999
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This and many other reasons is why I dont touch fifa... sadly theres no point in playing it
  • DarkMac
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The best tactic (seems that EA quit developing the game and just throw some juniors as developers) is to just throw the ball to wingers and the cross the ball for the header and immediately repeatedly press the shoot key like you are crazy. That`s the tactic that works... and that`s why some users here quit playing the game.

"Have fun!"
  • DarkMac
    Ah... forgot to say something... if you start a game against Liverpool... just quit the game in the first 2 minutes... they are boosted as hell....
  • Digs1977
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ****, I’ve played as Liverpool since January, I get no favors from the game.
    Am on a **** losing streak atm. I’m usually in Middle East but I’m in Asia right now.
    The game is favoring everyone else. I’m a solid Div 4 player but now I’ve been dropped down to Div 6 and struggling against **** players who seem to get lucky, they have everyone back in defense, my players are slow as **** and can’t tackle for ****.
    I quit playing online a bit ago but came back a month and a half ago.
    I’m absolutely fuming with this **** but I know **** all will get done about it.
    At least I’m not breaking anything around me when I play right now.
    Pissed off beyond right now😡
  • MalD93
    9 posts Ball Boy
    This is why....
  • Digs1977
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thank you for this, it certainly explains everything. Wonder if I could get my money back for the broken TV?
  • DarkMac
    Maybe EA should comment about this... ahh... forgot... they dont care about users complains.
  • MalD93
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Digs1977 wrote: »
    Thank you for this, it certainly explains everything. Wonder if I could get my money back for the broken TV?

I think its a disgrace,we are all being conned. I've played this for years and thought I was mental in thinking there was something underhanded happening but all along I was right as were many others