To all you guys relegating to div 5 and 6

Tjahr
477 posts An Exciting Prospect
You're all there. Division 4 is easier at the moment so stop ❤️❤️❤️❤️ relegating to get easier matches!

Comments

• kraid
    7437 posts League Winner
    Do people still do that? Didn’t think anyone bothered since they drop the div 1 threshold to 1900
  • Wi1son73
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    No leave them in 5/6 so we can play decent games in div4
  • Tjahr
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    No leave them in 5/6 so we can play decent games in div4

Haha, i know its more fun in div 4. But i just got relegated, i keep going up and down...
  • Wi1son73
    I went from what seemed hard div6 to 5 then games got easier.. then div4
    I was 20 points shy of div3.. But bad gameplay lots of quits, I’m back to div5.. 1138 skill points atm..
  • Gnomenclature
    7693 posts League Winner
    I'm back in d5 - all I can say is that there are some seriously good players in here now... I can only assume it's people that were dropping on purpose. Generally you don't see a lot of grand torino's and la croacadile abuse down here - it's everywhere right now.

I either get completely destroyed by my opponnent or I completely detroy the opponnent... there is no inbetween right now. Very strange.

On a side note, I'm seeing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of bronze squads... what's up with that?
  • nextqprmanager
    3522 posts National Call-Up
    It was tough for me in Div 5 last night - only won 2 out of 6, previous night won most & drawn.
    Why are players` dropping down?
  • Tjahr
    It was tough for me in Div 5 last night - only won 2 out of 6, previous night won most & drawn.

Probably to do the tots challenges... Met a lot of bpl teams there..
  • Gnomenclature
    7693 posts League Winner

The dr objectives... people really want that digne left back. It was no problem for me with tots taa and valencia.
  • Rich2015
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am bouncing between 7 and 6 every few matches

beat people in div 7 easily with my squad with my highest rated player being 83 against icons and all sorts of special cards

Get to 6 and can't win at all in a 700-750 rated matches
  • ImAtrocious
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just got promoted to div 2 for the first time last night. I've been in 3 ever since the re-shuffle, except for a really quick fall to div 4 during one of the earlier objectives.

I don't expect myself to stay in 2 for very long, but I would never consider relegating intentionally.
  • abhreebhu_45
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    I got relegated from 4th to 8th in a month,, thanx to some rage quits against constant pressure,,, the worse thing is all below 5 play with constant pressure
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    How can anyone be in div 4 or lower with the change in skillpoints?
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t see the point when division 1 has ultimate packs which are great in tots.

£15 pack for a few rivals games
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    I actually find div 2 the most fun. Div 3 is hell on earth!
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

One of my brothers is in Div 4 atm - have played games for him and honestly, it’s not the cakewalk people might assume it is.

Even if you are far superior to your opponent there’s so much BS to overcome, from RNG bounces to your oppo smashing it in first time with his first shot of purpose whilst at the other end you’ve got the post three times and been kept at bay by a possessed

You know, Fifa stuff :joy:

Apart from the jump to elite, which is quite significant imo, the skill gap is so small literally anyone can beat anybody in this game... stringing together the required number of wins to be promoted a couple of divisions is tough no matter the level you’re playing at, be it div 2 or div 5.
  • malky
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    I can't understand anyone who relegate themselves intentionally to play easier games.....unless they are scared to play the top players....surely you want to test yourself and improve your game by playing the best.....Division 2 is the highest division I have been in.....I aim to reach divison 1 not 5 or 6....
  • malky
    675 posts Semi-Pro

Because some people are better at the game than others.....obv not everyone is as good as you😉
  • Andyh60
    1260 posts Professional
    Might not have a choice from tomorrow as need 2 more wins for digne card and 3 losses on spin atm so yes will go down how ever far it takes me to get them. I mean only ea can come up with this sort of system

BRING IN OBJECTIVE MODE!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/480414/separate-objective-mode#latest

• Mmandras
    5169 posts Big Money Move
    Nope, I'm in division 3 now and don't intend to delegate on purpose, although rewards are underwhelming comparing to division 4 it's nothing special and the requirements for 1st place are higher... it is what it is.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I keep going up and down from div 4-5. A lot of pathetic players in 5 I've noticed.
  • ImAtrocious
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would love if anyone could answer this:

Now that I just got promoted up to div 2, is it better not to play any more games to ensure I will be in div 2 to start next week (since I fear I'll go down pretty quickly), even if that means I finish rank 2 instead of rank 1? Or, is there not enough of a difference between the rewards in div. 2 and div. 3 for it to even matter?
  • Wi1son73
    edited May 2019
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

One of my brothers is in Div 4 atm - have played games for him and honestly, it’s not the cakewalk people might assume it is.

Even if you are far superior to your opponent there’s so much BS to overcome, from RNG bounces to your oppo smashing it in first time with his first shot of purpose whilst at the other end you’ve got the post three times and been kept at bay by a possessed

Apart from the jump to elite, which is quite significant imo, the skill gap is so small literally anyone can beat anybody in this game... stringing together the required number of wins to be promoted a couple of divisions is tough no matter the level you’re playing at, be it div 2 or div 5.

Every single game was exactly this!.. my new pet hate keeper is bloody Alison..
    (Me) hit the post, rebound and no player is on it.
    (Opponent) quick break, 15 bounces, RNG back to my opponent, either score first time or ever save post bar it went straight to him.
    Rage quit a few! As it’s too much crap to take when it’s 98% of my games
  • Wi1son73
    Would love if anyone could answer this:

Now that I just got promoted up to div 2, is it better not to play any more games to ensure I will be in div 2 to start next week (since I fear I'll go down pretty quickly), even if that means I finish rank 2 instead of rank 1? Or, is there not enough of a difference between the rewards in div. 2 and div. 3 for it to even matter?

Haha I know what you mean .... catch 22 mate..
    you want to play more, but a few losses, rage quits your back to 3 and won’t get rewards next week for d2
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2019
    malky wrote: »
    I can't understand anyone who relegate themselves intentionally to play easier games.....unless they are scared to play the top players....surely you want to test yourself and improve your game by playing the best.....Division 2 is the highest division I have been in.....I aim to reach divison 1 not 5 or 6....

I was around 2500 skillpoints, the game was really stressfull and not fun anymore. Insane teams, insane players each and every game.

Nowadays I go to 1500 points which is division 3 on thursday after rewards, then I go back to division 1 again (1900) before wednesday to qualify for next division 1 rewards. Now I enjoy playing and I can do my weeklies more easily aswell
  • Wi1son73
    So you can’t hack it, so you come down to lower divisions and act like a noob?!!!!
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Kiido wrote: »

I was around 2500 skillpoints, the game was really stressfull and not fun anymore. Insane teams, insane players each and every game.

Nowadays I go to 1500 points which is division 3 on thursday after rewards, then I go back to division 1 again (1900) before wednesday to qualify for next division 1 rewards. Now I enjoy playing and I can do my weeklies more easily aswell

I’ve been thinking of doing this.. as during the week Div1 is just no fun anymore.

The amount of dabbing/shushing I get is ridiculous on top of that it’s just el tornado’s and la croquettas.

Can’t be asked to relegate myself doe, would take a long time
  • malky
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    Dabbing and shushing are only celebrations......I can't understand why people get so so upset by a daft celebration😩
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class
    I openly admit that I relegated myself back to div 4 a while ago because I don't play rivals and want rank 2 each week just by playing WL. Didn't see anything wrong with this as I'm not doing it for easier games as I don't play the mode.

However if there's an objective I want to complete it makes them pretty easy to complete. Actually got promoted to div 3 last night doing the Digne objective so will see how many points are required for rank 2 then decide if I need to relegate again. Was div 1 before I relegated.
  • TheTataGuy

Because some people are better at the game than others.....obv not everyone is as good as you😉

I didn't mean it like that.. I mean there is so little skill involved in this game. Even if you're bad, if you have decent team, you can still win pretty simple

• TheTataGuy
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Every single game was exactly this!.. my new pet hate keeper is bloody Alison..
    (Me) hit the post, rebound and no player is on it.
    (Opponent) quick break, 15 bounces, RNG back to my opponent, either score first time or ever save post bar it went straight to him.
    Rage quit a few! As it’s too much crap to take when it’s 98% of my games

But that random BS also happens in div 1, keep playing God squad after God squad, and I am almost always the better player, but yeah, the randomnesses still screws you over somtimes