Baggio 91?

Kaptentegel
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone tried him? Thinking of playing him as lcam in a 4231 with Ibra striker, Mbappe rcam and pim Del Piero ccam. Got Base Larsson today as lcam but Baggio looks like a fun card.

Comments

• ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His dribbling in narrow space and his passing is great. Fun to use if you love dribbling and passing style.
  • EekAlaska
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worst version of Baggio. Much better off getting the 89 if you are trying to save coins. If you can afford then get the PM, you won't regret it.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I have the 89 & is good, tricky, fun skiller, but only really lasts a half 70 stamina ???
  • Kaptentegel
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Worst version of Baggio. Much better off getting the 89 if you are trying to save coins. If you can afford then get the PM, you won't regret it.

Cant afford the pm but looking at the prime now instead
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get the 89 save your coins. Plays just as well as other version bar the PIM
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Guys, any idea if Baggio89 > ADP 87?
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i pulled the 91 in the mid sbc a while back. hes been playing right or left cam for me in a 4222. i have fb zlatan playing the other cam spot and usually gets moved to st around the 60th minute

his passing, crossing and dribbling is excellent. he has enough pace to get around people if needed. has a solid shot on him as well, good finishing. he reminds me a little bit of messi but not as good obv.
  • Kaptentegel
    Just bought the prime 😀 wich chemistry do you recommend? Think I gonna try maestro.
  • TheRagingRightback
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been testing the 91 for the past week and I'm liking him. He's yet to "wow" me, but I really liked him irl so I'm giving him so more time before I make my final conclusion.