Anyone try TOTS Mane and Salah

ngern77
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Are they worth for their price? I have prime Ronaldinho and Mid Cruyff those have similar price. Need to build liverpool team but need to sacrifice prime R10 mid Cruyff and mid Gullit.

Comments

• Mmandras
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Mane in a SBC and he doesn't feel like much of an upgrade to be honest (tried him on CAM and ST). Despite the stats players somehow manifest their original attributes and general "feel" so I wouldn't recommend wasting top icons.
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In sacrifice you mean sell? I played 10 games with tots Mane, really liked him. The difference from previous cards was his strenght and that he had way better curled long shots. Still think Neymar base is better, but more fun to play a desirable team as a full lfc squad. I will also recommend tots wijnaldum and fb firmino, both had more presence than Mane to be honest.
  • ngern77
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I got Mane in a SBC and he doesn't feel like much of an upgrade to be honest (tried him on CAM and ST). Despite the stats players somehow manifest their original attributes and general "feel" so I wouldn't recommend wasting top icons.

Thanks. I may try if or ucl version. His nif role in my team is defending and assisting , most of my goal came from Firmino.
  • ngern77
    In sacrifice you mean sell? I played 10 games with tots Mane, really liked him. The difference from previous cards was his strenght and that he had way better curled long shots. Still think Neymar base is better, but more fun to play a desirable team as a full lfc squad. I will also recommend tots wijnaldum and fb firmino, both had more presence than Mane to be honest.

Thanks. If you said nif naymar is better, I may skip his tots. Want to try wijnaldum also, but waiting for his price drop.

FB Firmino is my main forward now , he is incredible.